E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking assignments as Japanese Language Expert in Japanese Interpretation & Translation with a growth oriented
organisation. Location Preference: Delhi & NCR
Worked as a consultant (Japan Desk) with Quality Life Enterprise (India)Pvt.Ltd.
Worked as Associate Japanese Language with Innodata Isogen Pvt.Ltd
Around one and a half years’ experience in the areas of Japanese Language specialist.
Associated with AOTS Alumni Association of India as Japanese Language specialist.
Possess sound knowledge of communications media with highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to express clearly both
orally and in writing.
• Japanese language course from Federation of AOTS Alumni Association of India, New Delhi in 2012.
• Basic 1 (scored 1st position in the class)
• Basic 2 (scored 1st position in the class)
• Intermediate I (scored 2ndposition in the class)
• Intermediate 2 (scored 2nd position in the class)
• Advance (scored 2nd position in the class)
• Intensive Pre advance course (200 Hrs.) from Nihon Go Center,Saket
• Passed JLPT N 4 in 2010
• Passed JLPT N 3 in 2011
• Completed 12th from Lady Irwin Sr. Sec. School,Canning Road, New Delhi
Marks Obtained: Approx. 60%
• Completed Graduation in the year 2000 (B.A Pass) Regular from Delhi University
Marks Obtained :Approx 55%
Subjects: Hindi, English,Political Science and History
Have been to Japan on scholarship (JENESYS)
There were in total 40 participants (SAARC countries)
Program consists of following:
Japanese Language study program
Exchange program with university and people of the neighboring community in Osaka
Cultural programs such as study trips and experience sessions of traditional Japanese culture and arts
Lecture about Japanese culture and society
Group discussions in Japanese Language
Home stay with Japanese family in Osaka
Visited Osaka, Tokyo and Kyoto
March`13 till March`14with Quality Life Enterprise (India)Pvt.Ltd.
QLEI is in the Hospitality business deals with Japanese visitors and Japanese business persons working in India
Room reservation from guest (mail or via phone)
Reception correspondent for Japanese guests
Providing advice for improving services
Language correspondence between Indian and Japanese staff
Assisting front manager in communicating with Japanese visitors
September’12 March’13 with Innodata Isogen Pvt Ltd
Japanese Hyphenation checking i.e. grammatically breaking of words/layout/heading, table of contents
Checking the contents by reading the complete text
June’11 September’12 with AOTS Alumni Association of India as Japanese Language specialist
Direct reporting to the Japanese Faculty
Full database management for JAPROC
Direct interaction with the teachers and students, preparing teacher`s schedule, preparing mark sheets/certificates, preparation of
schedule for starting of a new batch
Taking extra classes
Taking lectures for the in company training programs of Japanese Language such as Yamaha, Honda group of company
Organising events, speech contest etc.
Sep’05 June’07 with Synergy Software Ltd.as a Front Office Supervisor
Jan’4 Mar’05 with IIFT (International Institute Of Fashion Technology) as a counsellor
Responsible for providing required information through drop in or scheduled appointments with individuals.
Providing students with thorough and correct information (included fee structure, duration of course, kinds of courses etc.)
Areas of Expertise
• Understanding the subject matter and converting information from one language (source language) into another (target
language) – Japanese and vice versa.
• Making the text move across the barriers behind which cultures have evolved specific linguistic ways of thinking and seeing,
of encoding and protecting their cultures.
• Enhancing communication by conveying information accurately from one language to another.
• Training co workers and contributing expertise in linguistics and exegesis and seeking to facilitate the completion of the
project in every way possible.
• Exhibiting marketing skills for the Indian products for Japanese and other foreign nationals.
• Conducting extensive research to create a list of common words and phrases associated with the topic.
• Actively involved in manipulating sentences and ideas to flow with the same coherence as those in the source document,
keeping in mind the cultural references to explain the intended audience.
• Responsible for computerized translation of documents and receive/ submit assignments.
• Ensuring that translations are complete and accurate and that there are no additions/omissions to the original text, the
original meaning or the original feeling and intent.
• Clarifying with the originators of documents the original meaning, feeling and intent of text to be translated.
• Translating web content and advertisements and marketing campaigns from Japanese to English (copy, images, etc.).
Date of Birth : 1st March, 1979
Contact Address : B 87 Gulmohar Park New Delhi 110049
Permanent Address : B 87 Gulmohar Park New Delhi
Linguistics : Hindi, English,Garwali & Japanese