firstname.lastname@example.org - 651-***-****
Chris Electronics - Saint Paul, MN - 2000 to April 2014
Chris Electronics is a distributor for 68 vendors of top-line resistive, capacitive and opto components including
switches, relays and wire.
• Successfully managed all areas of the sales of electronic components. This included prospecting, quote
generation, follow up and closing of sales.
• Led the company in 2013 and 2014 in new customer generation
• Generated 35% profit margin in 2013 in highly competitive electronic commodities market
• Year to date, 2014 sales of 125% over 2013
• Led 2013 LED research project - later used for online pricing determination
Director of Purchasing
Park Manufacturing - Cambridge, MN - 1989 to 2000
Park Manufacturing is a privately-held contract manufacturer of wire harnesses for products used in a variety
of industries including medical devices and other electronic technologies.
DIRECTOR OF PUCHASING (1991–2000)
• Represented the company in all purchasing activities with aggressive product development and cash flow
• Conducted vendor audits and monitor performance to ensure maximum product availability (commodity
products) and product quality (custom materials)
• Determined monitory product use in manufacturing and forecasted inventories based on company sales
• Wrote and negotiated vendor contracts based on inventory flow
• Identified when second sourcing is required to keep production supplied with raw materials.
• Applied the company’s MRP system to effectively support production requirements
• Handled all company accounting functions.
COMPUTER CONSULTANT (1989-1990)
• Established the company’s MRP and accounting systems
BA in Business/Econ
Augsburg college - Minneapolis, MN