D aniel Stoap
M ohawk Road firstname.lastname@example.org
O akville, Onta r io L6L 6P9
To secure a social services field placement position with Erin Mi lls Youth Centre.
H ighlight of Qualifications
• 4 years of experience working directly with diverse customers.
• Demonstrate a high level of patience, empathy, and self-awareness.
• Outstanding listening skills, and time management skills.
• Computer skills: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Publisher, In ternet
Education / T raining
Currently completing D iploma: Social Service Worker
(September 2013 – April 2015)
Course includes: Social Service Worker Foundations
Dimensions of Teams and Small Groups
Social Diversity in Contemporary Canada
Social Service Worker Field Placement
Social Justice and Social Change
Relevant Skills, Experience and Knowledge
• Volunteer Assistant Coach, Oakville M inor Baseball Association (OMBA),
11 and 12 year old baseball team
• Volunteer Salvation Army, Oakville
• Volunteer Community Worker, Food for Life, Oakville
Line Cook: T in Cup Upper Class Sport’s Ki tchen, Oakville (November 2009 –
September 2012, December 2013 – Present) Part-t ime
• Prepare fine cuisine and pub fare food
• Remain calm during busy lunch and dinner rush’s, utilize team work skills
Kitchen Manager: Moser’s Patio and Grill, Burlington (September 2012 –
November 2013) Full-t ime
• Remain Calm and think clearly when dealing with difficult customer’s
• Acquired and utilized leadership skills
Customer Service: Food Basics, Burlington (June 2005 –
November 2009) Part-time
• Acquired and applied excellent communication skills with customers
Portfolio and References
Available upon request.