HOLLY A. JANKIEWICZ
Motivated coordinator that creates customer satisfaction in a fast-paced setting; I am a hard-
working, customer-focused, friendly, team player with a positive attitude.
• Experience in customer service in a team leader role, call center lead, assistant sales
manager, and office assistant.
• Excellent reputation with customers as a competent, bright and empathetic professional.
• Provide prompt and courteous service to clients who are seeking assistance.
• Significant experience resolving difficult customer issues and conflict resolution.
• Experience in handling competing tasks in an efficient manner.
• Manage store activities, train new store associates, and assign tasks to co-workers.
• Coordinate and schedule technical engineer activity in a customer call center.
• Competency in bringing order to client and member records.
• Perform filing, data management, drafting, and editing office memos.
• Proficient in opening and closing facilities along with balancing accounts and orders.
• Hospice Volunteer - Allina Healthcare, St. Paul MN
• Patient Escort and Surgical Reception - Fort Atkinson Hospital, Fort Atkinson, WI
• Sales Associate - Fannie May, Woodbury, MN Current
• Sales Associate (seasonal) - See's Candies, Edina, MN and Madison, WI
• Care Giver for Huntington's patient - James Tretheway
• Team Lead / Sandwich Artist - Subway, Madison, WI
• Full-time Homemaker/Mother - Managed busy household of 4
• Office Assistant - QTI / M&I Bank, Madison, WI
• Sales Associate - Macy’s department store, Minneapolis, MN
• Team Leader / Dispatch Operator - Unisys, Minneapolis, MN
• Normandale Community College, MN
• UW-LaCrosse, WI