Gloria M. Pearce 252-***-****
*** ***** ******* **., ******, MD 21921 firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a rewarding leadership position so I can fully utilize my skills, education and experience.
• Experienced professional with a successful career in management and leadership, sales and
service, call center development and management, customer experience, process improvement
and quality standard development, business development, training, and public speaking.
• Excellent communication skills for interfacing at all levels of the organization to ensure mission
and overall goals are attained.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Excel’s within highly competitive environments where leadership skills are the keys to success.
• A highly effective manager with the skills necessary to direct, train, and motivate staff to its
VP, Client Care Center, Director of Channel Management 2010 to 2014
VantageSouth/East Carolina Bank, Greenville, North Carolina
• Developed and managed the Client Care Center driving both the sales and service environment.
• Developed and implemented policies and procedures and performance metrics to ensure both
internal and external clients would experience a world class service environment.
• Successfully managed the electronic banking products providing service standards and sales
• Project manager for the bank’s core conversion of systems and applications and customer data
• Developed and managed the Retail Operations Manager role which included the revision of the
Operations policy and procedure manual.
• Participated on multiple major bank projects to ensure success.
VP, Customer Care Center Manager 2010 to 2005
MidSouth Bank, Lafayette, Louisiana
• High profile management position accountable for Customer Care Center operations and retail
• Developed and managed a world class call center which received one of the few ISO 9001
Quality Award Certification.
• Developed a successful quality management system and service level agreements which enhanced
customer service and sales.
• Participated in lead roles with banking projects which included a Sales Program, Customer
Service Standards, CMR, Online Banking, Recognition Program, and Project Green Light.
• Participated in community events to position the company as a leader within the market.
• Consistently exceeded both team and individual sales and service goals.
Customer Service Manager – Call Center 2005 to 2003
AT&T Call Center, Lafayette, Louisiana
• Managed one of the top performing teams in the wing division.
• Successfully managed a major company project called Independence with the merger of AT&T
• Provided training to new start-up satellite centers which included both managers and customer
• Provided crisis management for 500 customer service representatives as needed.
Account Executive 2003 to 2000
Bell South, Lafayette, Louisiana
• Successfully managed a sales territory with a customer base exceeding 500.
• Received multiple awards for sales and market base increases.
• Participated in the Account Executive Sales Leader role training program for future promotions.
• Participated on the Quality Council Committee representing the Southern Division to enhance the
overall division performance and market share.
Team Lead, Level 1 Manager 2000 to 1997
Vermillion Hospital Marketing, Lafayette, Louisiana
• Promoted to Team Lead – Level 1 Manager after 1 year of performance.
• Responsible for training to new marketing and sales employees to ensure performance success.
• Managed the business client customer base which included the development of new referrals.
• Developed and assisted in major medical presentations to area physicians and psychiatrists.
Senior Sales 1997 to 1980
E.I. DuPont Company, Wilmington, Delaware
• Promoted to Senior Sales position.
• Successfully managed a customer base of over 500 medical and hospital clients.
• Promoted to Breast Care Specialist and represented the company with technical training to
hospital staff throughout southern United States.
• Developed, presented, and represented the DuPont Company at radiology conferences and
University of Delaware, Newark, DE – Business Courses
Wilmington College, Wilmington, DE – Business Courses
Delaware Technical College, Newark, DE – Business Courses
Maryville University, St. Louis, MO – General Course
Louisiana Banking Association, Online Banking Courses
MidSouth Bank, Lafayette, LA – Sheshunoff Call Center Sales Program
MidSouth Bank, Lafayette, LA – Supervisor Program
Louisiana School of Banking Supervisor Program, Baton Rouge, LA
MidSouth Bank 60-Hour Supervisor Program, Lafayette, LA
Det Nortas ISO Certification, Lafayette, LA
International Communication Management Institute – San Diego, CA