Joseph D. Villari
**** **** ** ****, *******, NC 27607
Email: V firstname.lastname@example.org ● P hone: 919-***-****
O BJECT I V E: P rofessional Supply Chain Planning Analyst with 2+ years of experience looking to bring process
i mprovement capabilities to promote business growth. Strong ability to analyze operational performance
t rends, devise corrective actions, reduce capital spending, and orchestrate cost saving processes.
Global Strategic Planning & Sourcing ● Risk Management ● Sales Forecasting ● Root Cause
C ORE SK I L LS:
A nalysis ● Process Improvement ● Team Building & Leadership ● Supplier Development & Engagement
● SAP & MRP Systems ● Multi-tasking in Fast Paced Environments ● Market t rends analysis ● Project
E XPER I E NCE: TE Connectivity- Energy 05/2012-
Cu r rent G lobal P rovider of Connectivity Solutions: 100,000 employees & $14B annual
revenue F uquay Varina, NC
S upply Chain Analyst
• Created and implemented Macros for MRP analysis report/Trade-Intercompany backlogs for the
A mericas to identify overdue sales orders to customers for root cause analysis. (Efficiency reduction
• Responsible for the global planning of the division’s medium voltage cable accessories; $36M+ annual sales.
• Reduced the lead time on 32 critical Mastics from 35 days down to 5 days, resulting in an 80% lead time
reduction and reduction of on hand inventory through implementation of blanket purchase orders &
consignment agreements; $45.5K cost savings.
• Worked with Intercompany suppliers to address inaccurate purchase order arrival dates (ie. split
l ines/inventory discrepancies) to develop a re-occurring process to maintain/improve accurate dates
( improvement t racked start May 13 of 93%- Current 98%) (5 point increase).
• Worked in conjunction with Planners to reduce air freight $167K for the last 6 month.
• Reported/Tracked/Monitored STR+E(Ship to request + Early) for both Manufacturing sites Fuquay and
J uarez. Achieved highest ship to request average in Americas for FY13 of 90+%.
• Maintained 99% ship to request from intercompany and trade suppliers.
• Gradual decreases in overdue sales orders; reduced overdue sales orders from $330K to $65K to achieve
an 80% reduction.
• In-depth Analysis to increase safety stocks for the 83% ownership of the Quick ship Program.
( Increased compliance from 66% to 90+% level, $1M revenue generated outcome).
• Key contributor in the development of the S&OP process; Presentation read out of Supply Chain
p rocess to ALT (Americas Leadership Team) members.
• Collaborated with Product Management team in Germany/India/Americas to streamline supply chain
for direct purchase from the manufacturing source to reduce lead times by 30%. Initial cost savings of
• One of Five team members selected to drive FY14 WIG of $4M slow moving inventory reduction
t hrough engineering process improvement documentation.
NACCO M ate rial Handling Group 08/2011-1/2012
G lobal l ift truck manufacturer : 10,000 employees & $1B annual revenue G reenville,
S upply Chain Co-op
• Responsible for forecasting commodity prices and preparing analysis reports to strengthen negotiations
between Commodity Managers and suppliers (Presented to upper management).
• Created Request for quote packages for Commodity Managers.
• Responsible for managing excess inventory to increase working capital.
• Construct Excel spreadsheets to estimate annual requirements to meet increasing demand of safety
E D UCAT IO N: East Carolina University, B.S.B.A 12/2011
Management and Financial Services Greenville,