GEORGE W. JUVINALL
Burlington, IA 52601 Office Phone: 217-***-****
E-mail: email@example.com Cell Phone: 217-***-****
An experienced product and brand marketing professional with a recent background developing and implementing marketing
strategies and plans. Expertise in product marketing, product management, leasing programs, market research and analysis,
product launch, product branding, building customer relationships, long term strategy development and short term tactical
implementation. Excellent communicator with the ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve break-through
results and increase organizational profitability.
Gardner Denver Inc. Quincy, IL 2011-Present
Gardner Denver, is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing and production of industrial air compressors.
Product and Brand Marketing Manager – hydrovane and Champion
Responsible for managing the Marketing, and Product Development for the hydrovane brand as well as the Champion
branded rotary screw product. Specific responsibilities include, developing and implementing product and marketing strategy
as well as brand positioning; pricing, creating, maintaining, and launching new products. Maintain and updating support
materials and pricing for existing products; including analysis for potential price increases; Work with operations on business
decisions regarding inventory pre-build, scheduling, product improvements and business process. Worked closely with
engineering to excute the product plans and manage current product designs.
• Successfully grew sales across assigned products and brands by over 20%.
• Launched three (3) new products for the North American market that resulted in a 15% increase in market share.
• Developed a new Lubricant program for the aftermarket including new products, sales training and product support
material resulting in revenue increase of over $750,000.
CNH (Case New Holland).Burlington, IA 2005-2011
CNH, a division of Fiat Corporation, is a world wide leader in the manufacturing of construction and agricultural equipment.
Product Manager – Telehandlers
Responsible for creating new product line for North American Market for Case and New Holland as well as supporting the
existing product line in Europe. Assisted in the development of sales and support literature. Provided competitive comparison
data to ensure that product was priced competitively and had the specification needed to be successful in the world wide
market place. Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
• Successfully launched new product line for the North American market for both Case and New Holland, that resulted in a
50% increase in market share.
• Supported new product launch for New Holland Ag division resulting in a 25% increase in market share.
• Generated overall sales of over 30 million dollars from 2007 to present.
• Construction Equipment Magazine Top 100 Product Launch for 2007-2008
BT PRIME-MOVER, Inc. Muscatine, IA 2003-2005
BT Prime-Mover, a division of Toyota Industries Corporation (the world’s largest supplier of industrial equipment), is a leader
in the manufacture of electric forklifts.
Worldwide Marketing and Product Brand Manager
Responsible for managing the Marketing, Product Development, Leasing, Pricing, and Publications departments; growing
market share and meeting customer needs; developing and implementing product and marketing strategy as well as brand
positioning; creating, maintaining, and launching new products as well as support materials for existing products; updating
and maintaining pricing pages for the company including analysis for potential price increases; enhancing and maintaining the
Leasing Program to generate additional sales.
• Successfully launched four (4) new products for the North American market that resulted in a 50% increase in market
• Coordinated a new leasing program that resulted in the largest order in BT Prime-Mover history ($1.1 million)
• Developed new product to meet growing market demand in Australia, which generated $1.3 million dollars in sales for
NACCO MATERIALS HANDLING GROUP, INC. Greenville, NC1990-2003
A division of NACCO Industries, Inc. (the leading supplier of industrial equipment in North America), that designs, engineers
and manufactures material handling equipment for virtually every market niche, including warehouse trucks, counterbalanced
trucks and large capacity cargo and container handling trucks. Lift trucks are marketed under the Hyster and Yale brand
Fleet Program Manager
Responsible for enhancing and maintaining FMEG maintenance rate program; providing maintenance rate quotes to National
Account and dealer personnel; analyzing and making recommendations on servicing key accounts including Lowe’s and
Home Depot; and ensuring contracts are being managed to proforma requirements.
• Designed and implemented an updated maintenance program that assisted in increasing sales 25% in our National
• Implemented a new account follow up program that eliminated cost overruns on dealer payments. This resulted in cost
savings of over $50,000.
• Increased profitability of Fleet Program by writing new fleet contracts and reviewing existing contracts for errors.
Manager, Operator Training
Responsible for providing Operator Training for the company; marketing and selling Training Program materials to the dealer
network; and maintaining budget and rebill activities within the department.
• Created and implemented a new Operator Training Program targeted to dealers that improved their understanding of
• Developed a financial presentation that resulted in growing our Operator Training business by $150,000.
• Conducted four (4) new Operator Training schools in an 18-month period.
Manager, Service Program Development
Responsible for supervising a department whose sales volume was in excess of $10 million per year and creating,
implementing, and supporting a new marketing segment for the company.
• Researched and developed new parts for the Service Program that increased part sales by over $2 million.
• Created and marketed new brochures and software programs for the dealer network.
Product Manager / Parts Marketing Manager 1995-1998
HYSTER COMPANY Danville, IL
Responsible for creating and implementing new marketing programs for pallet trucks; managing and designing dealer surveys
and negotiating costs with prospective vendors on new products.
• Increased sales on all commodities from $7.1 million to $13.75 million.
• Created and edited an aftermarket publication that was distributed to over 2,000 dealers six times a year.
• Created and implemented a dealer training program that increased profitability.
Export Coordinator/ Special Marketing Coordinator 1990-1995
YALE MATERIAL HANDLING COMPANY Danville, IL
Responsible for providing documentation and Letters of Credit for orders shipped into Latin America. Handled translation of
numerous documents from Spanish into English. Special Marketing Coordinator
CASTLES BUSINESS EQUIPMENT Danville, IL 1989-1990
Territory Sales Manager - Office Equipment
BS Operations Management, Illinois State University, Normal, IL, 1988
Unisource Sales Training School (1995)
Total Quality Management (TQM) Training (1997
Buyer Focused Selling (2004)
Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Training (2004)
Read, write, and speak conversational Spanish