To Whom It May Concern:
The advertisement of the vacant position of Mailroom Clerk grabbed my attention. The idea of being a part of your company fascinated
me because I always wished to utilize my skills by working in some renowned company. I will be greatly thankful to you if you provide
me the opportunity to make the most of my capabilities.
I possess the right qualifications suitable to this position. As being the vital part of Mailroom in my previous company, I would like to
utilize my all skills and practices with more passion and attention to give best output. Apart from my enthusiasm to possess this job, I am
very committed, hardworking and skilled particularly in this field. I have an extensive stamina to receive, send, sort-out and work on mails
according to the requirements. Nevertheless, I have an advanced knowledge of almost all computer functions and attached enhancements.
I have attached my resume as well and will appreciate the opportunity of an interview.
October 2012- Present Deluxe Delivery Service
Department of Education Courier
• Sort and distribute mail for 50+ schools
• Drive, pick up and deliver documents, packages and supplies on deadline
• Performed mailroom duties; coordinating of incoming and outgoing mail
• Communicate with mail office through mobile device
• Operate vehicle for mails, supplies, product and supplies
• Maintain delivery records
• Provide basic customer service skills
• Able to left 50lbs
January 2010 –October 2010 U.S Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of Census
• Supervised 15 – 20 enumerators (census takers) and 2 crew leader assistants during field operations.
• Conducted training sessions for 25 – 30 trainees.
• Implemented mandatory training by using classroom instructions, practice interviews, and on-the-job guidance.
• Provided instruction on enumeration procedures and familiarized trainees with reports and forms used to collect data.
• Performed preparatory duties such as checking boundaries and becoming familiar with the areas where employees would
• Assigned duty areas to employees, observed employees in the field, provided on-the-spot assistance and supervision.
• Reviewed and certified daily payroll and progress reports and ensured that work was completed within established time
March 2007- December 2009 Levites Reality Management LLC (Fulton Terrace)
• Supervised a staff of 10-12 maintenance workers in completing daily work assignments.
• Maintained a neat and organized work space
• Sweeps, mops, polishes, and strips floors in rooms and halls.
• Cleans restrooms and fills dispensers
• Vacuums, spot cleans, and/or shampoos rugs, carpets, furniture using commercial-type vacuum cleaners and
• Reports malfunction of bathroom fixtures, light fixtures, and/or damages to room and hall furnishings to supervisor
• Moves furniture, equipment, or fixtures as required
• May shovel and remove snow and ice from designated areas such as sidewalks, entryways, and roofs as required
September 2010- Present College of New Rochelle
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication: Degree in progress, 68 credits
High School Diploma
• Ability to work independently or on a team, multitask, prioritize, function under deadline, and excellent communication