Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service
experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
St. Lukes Transporter 7/2012 – 2013
• Interacts with patient family members and staff to ensure patient safety and to expedite the timely arrival
and departure of patients.
• Transports discharged and transferred patients along with belongings to designated areas.
• Transports patients in a timely manner to and from clinics and departments for medical tests along with
any required patient equipment and medical chart.
• Ensures safe care to patients, adhering to policies, procedures, and standards, within budgetary
specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
• Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for
mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute
to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
Texas Children womens pavillion Nutrition Operator 2/2012- 7/2012
• Answered incoming calls from patients reguarding there meal for the day.
• Updated diets in the computer system, filed paper work.
• Made sure the patients diets were correct before sending out trays.
• Advised patients how long it will take before the meal arrived.
Precash Customer Service Representative 12/2010- 1/2012
• Answered phones and responded to customer requests and inquiries, to process orders appropriately.
• Promoted and sold various products and placed orders via the company’s computer system.
• Record and verify names, addresses, purchases, and specific feedback of customers to maintain an
accurate customer list.
• Strong organizational, communication and developed listening skills
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to pay attention to details
• Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
• Various Software - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Texas southern 2010 – 2011
Area of Study:Nursing
Jake Yates High School
H.S. Diploma - 2009