Customer Service Representative - Aon Hewitt
firstname.lastname@example.org - 832-***-****
To gain a position which utilizes my customer service skills, highlight willingness to further develop and
consolidate skills in this area and make a valuable contribution to an organization.
Customer Service Representative
Aon Hewitt - October 2012 to Present
Administer health and welfare benefits
• Administer 401(k) plans
• Able to assist various customers and communicate effectively
• Perform in a high stress environment
• Interact daily with internal and external customers
• Resolve customer issues in a timely manner
Signal Systems Specialist
United States Army National Guard - October 2009 to Present
Install, maintain and troubleshot Signal support equipment and terminal devices.
• Maintain and operate designated radio and date distribution systems.
• Provide training and technical assistance for user owned and operated automation communications
• Perform a wide variety of other clerical, administrative and office functions.
• Prepare maintenance and supply requests for entire unit.
• Install, operate and perform preventative maintenance checks and services on power generator.
Front Desk Associate
United States Army National Guard - January 2012 to July 2012
Answered inquiries from customers concerning products and services.
• Interacted daily with internal and external customers.
• Performed a wide variety of other clerical, administrative and office functions
• POS (point of sale)
• Answered multi-lined phones
Food Fair - November 2008 to June 2010
Responsible for cash/credit card transactions.
• Responded to customer's inquiries to provide solutions to various situations.
• Organized and tallied daily cash receipts.
• Operated cash register to process purchases of merchandise.
University of Phoenix
May 2013 to Present
Prairie View A& M University
January 2010 to December 2010
Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access, 60 wpm, 10 key touch, Lotus Notes, Citrix, CS Pro