Email: email@example.com Mobile no: +919*********
Seeking entry level position in the organization where I can utilize my educational and technical
knowledge for the benefit of the organization with utmost sincerity while looking for my career progression
through my knowledge, hard work, dedication and working on my strengths for the organization’s goal.
• Master of Business Administration with Major Specialization in “HUMAN RESOURCE
MANAGEMENT” from MIC College of Technology, Kanchikacherla. JNTUK, October 2013
passed out (Secured 70%).
• B.SC (Computers) from Nalanda Degree College, Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Vijayawada. March 2010 passed out (Secured 61%).
• Class 12th MPC stream from P.B. Siddhartha College of Arts & Science, Vijayawada.
June 2007 passed out (Secured 51.2%).
• Class 10th from Netaji High School, Vijayawada. March 2005 passed out
Project Title : A study on “Women Employee Job satisfaction” in Public sector banks
Project Description : It is a comparison study between Public sector banks AND Private sector banks
regarding job satisfaction of Women Employee. The objective of the study is to discover various expectations
that determine to judge the level of Job satisfaction of the women employee’s in public sector banks on
various parameters like:
Working conditions, 2) Financial benefits, 3) Welfare measures and 4) Work itself.
Using questionnaire as a research instrument and sample size up to 100 employee’s.
The study reveals some factors that are point of high concern to employee’s regarding their satisfaction.
These factors are Job security, leaves, financial packages like salary, incentives, rewards, working
environment, Facilities at workplace, Timings of the organizations, Rest room and Recreation facilities.
The Findings of my project are following:
• 30% of the women employees are highly satisfied with the facilities provided by the public sector
bank at the work place.
• 20% of the women employees are satisfied with the timings of the public sector banks.
• 55% are comfortable with their work in the organization when compared to private sector banks.
• 35% of the women employees are satisfied that they are accepted and valued by their
• 20% of the women employees are satisfied with salary, bonus and other benefits from the
organization and they also satisfied with half pay and earn leaves for month.
• 35% of the women employees are satisfied with the loan and medical facilities provided by the
organization and they also receive travel concession.
• 20% of the women employees are satisfied with the safety and security measures taken by the
• 30% of the women employees are satisfied with the personal satisfaction getting from the job and
also satisfied that organization gives equal importance to both men and women. Yes, everyone is
involved in decision making.
• 25% of the women employees are managing both professional and personal life. They are
satisfied with the work load and also with all the aspects of the organization.
Organization : 10 Public Sector Banks. (In and around Vijayawada)
Duration : 3 Months.
• Won 2nd prize in Agamya (HR Event), conducted by Gudlavalleru Engineering College.
• Event coordinator in CONQURSO 2012 & 2013, a national level techno management fest.
• Participated in the Young Manager event at several competitions held in different
• Presented a paper on “Managing Employee Attrition” in Aagama 2012 conducted by MIC
College of Technology, Kanchikacherla.
• Active Participant in School & College level Competitions, Group Discussions, Seminars and
Power Point Presentations.
Basic knowledge of C Language.
Quick Adaptability to the environment.
Proactive and Optimistic.
Goal oriented, ambitious to achieve high positions and to learn organizational skills .
Good listener, keen learner and observer, Good communicator.
Smart and hard worker.
Personal Profile :
Father’s Name : Shri. Brahmanandam Mulleti
Date of Birth : 28 10 1989
Marital Status : Single
Gender : Male
PAN Card : BJCPM9836J
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true and correct to the best of my
Place: Yours Truly,