**** ********* ******* **, *******, GA 30339
SUM MA RY
• Objective: Seeking full time position in Large Scale Data Analysis, Machine Learning, and Programming.
• Experienced professional in RDBMS, PL/SQL, SQL [Oracle Corporation], Hadoop [DIA2, MAZLIAH].
E D U C AT I O N
• Masters: Industrial Engineering (Operations Research). May
Purdue University, West Lafayette
Courses: Optimization, Stochastic Processes, Applied Regression, and Machine Learning.
• Bachelor of Technology: Prod & Industrial Engineering May
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
MAZLIAH ANALYTICS [Tripadviser] June 2013 –
• Actively working on TA Recommender Systems and delivering analytical reports using Hadoop & Hive.
• Ranked properties [travel industry] using Data Mining and scoring functions.
• Researched Genetic Algorithm, Integer programming & Gale Shapley algorithm for allocation/match making
problems and recommender systems.
• Build seasonal forecasting models using Holt Winters and ARIMA.
• Conducted statistical significance tests for evaluating different test groups.
DIA2 Purdue (Research Assistant, Advisor: Dr. Krishna Madhavan) Oct 2011 –May 2013
Project Description: DIA2 (Deep Insight Anytime Anywhere) is a knowledge mining and visualization platform for the TUES
(Transforming Undergraduate Education in Science) community and it’s designed to serve non experts in Data Mining.
• Used Hadoop for document Indexing.
• Designed database and developed web services using JSON RPC to support visualization of data.
ORACLE (Application Engineer/ Oracle E Business Suite ) Jun 2008 Aug
• Rectified critical code, design issues in Inventory Management product (Transaction Managers, Quantity Tree, Inventory
• Collaborated with architects, product managers, & consultants to deliver new features.
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, SQL, Python [scikit learn], R, MATLAB.
Technology IDE: JDBC, LAMP stack Eclipse.
Version Control: ARCS, SVN
Distributed Computing: MapReduce Model, Hadoop.
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, SQLSERVER
OS: Linux, Windows 2000/XP/7, MAC OS X.
Updated on: 01/09/2014
• Received National scholarship for achieving high merit in Science.
• Received “ One Brick Higher award” from Purdue University.
• Rated outstanding in Oracle.
• Received appreciation award for delivering seminar on Agile Methodology in Oracle Learning Week.
• Won several medals in college soccer tournaments.
Please visit URL: www.sanjeevsingh.co.nr for more details on academic projects and interests.
Languages Known: Hindi, English, Deutsch (completed A1, A2 level from Goethe Zentrum)
Recreation: Playing Soccer and Pool.
Updated on: 01/09/2014