Garfield, NJ *****
To obtain a position that will effectively utilize my related experience and also offer opportunity for advancement.
Westfield Security, Paramus, NJ (Nov 2010 - Present)
Secure all mall premises and corridors of back entrances of stores and kiosks.
Maintained a daily report and record of employees working the late shifts.
Provide friendly customer service to customers and employees.
Secure parking lots and loading docks of Major Stores.
Resolve issues of theft and shop lifting attempts.
Provide mobile support for customers who need assistance.
Aaron Ambulance, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ (Jan 2010 - June 2011)
Provided Transport services to patients going to and from medical facilities.
Maintained a daily log of standard procedures and policies for medical transport.
Performed lifting techniques and safety procedures for patients in wheelchairs.
Maintained a safe and clean transport Coach.
Assisted EMTS and other MAVTS in lifting patients up stairs.
Dispatched other drivers to locations of necessary transport.
Zakheim Associates, Plantation, FL (August 2005 – Feb 2009)
• Provided customer service in collections department in resolving unpaid consumer accounts.
• Worked in conjunction with Western Union to retrieve account payments.
• Maintained and updated client accounts as necessary.
• Data entry and processing for client files.
• Interacted with management and customers for mortgage refinancing.
• Performed skip tracing through Accurint database.
The Answer Group, Margate, FL (October 2004 – August 2005)
Help Desk Associate
• Provided technical assistance to Bellsouth consumers utilizing DSL services.
• Assisted customers in modem setups, computer configurations, and system troubleshooting.
• Resolved email issues via remote system access.
• Dispatched technicians to service high priority situations (i.e., power outages, loss of service, etc.)
• Maintained daily log of service calls, dispatches, etc.
Broward Community College, Davie, FL – EMT Certification
Hollywood Hills High School, Hollywood, FL – High School Diploma
Sora Certified in state of New Jersey
References available upon request.