To obtain a full-time customer service position with a large organization, either in retail or hospitality, that can use
customer service related experience and organizational skills.
• Five years of extensive experience in servicing customers, both in-person and by telephone.
• Superior communication skills in working with customers, co-workers, and employees; also, bi-lingual and able to
converse/write fluently in Spanish.
• Merchandising proficiency to include stocking shelves, setting and maintaining displays, rotation of shelved
products, stocking and rotating items, storage room organization and relocating products.
• Demonstrated high-level productivity in high-stress and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task effectively by being detail oriented and resourceful in completing projects.
• Experience in using Microsoft Windows and Office 2010 Professional products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint,
Retail Associate, Walt Disney World, Orland, FL 2012-2013
• Provided outstanding customer service through guest interaction and recognized for service on a daily basis.
• Organized, cleaned and maintained hygienic work environment.
• Familiarized the guests with park attraction locations, special events, and ticket purchases.
• Advertised promotions by utilizing Disney’s customer service training.
Front Desk Receptionist, LA Fitness/ Juice Blendz, Ocoee, FL 2010-2012
• Ensured proper completion of daily procedures for the facility and cash accountability.
• Planned, organized and facilitated special events.
• Improved customer service based on client feedback.
Alarm Systems Agent, Criticom Monitoring Services, Orlando, FL 2009-2010
• Maintained proper and accurate documentations of all activities.
• Maintained minimum monthly statistics such as: Average Calls Answered, Average Talk Time, Average Walk
Away time, Average Quality Score; and any other phone metric requirements.
• Offered alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business.
Customer Service Representative (Contract), Electronic Consulting Services, Alexandria, VA 2008
• Interacted with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to
handle and resolve complaints.
• Kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and
comments, as well as actions taken.
• Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
Seminole State College of Florida, Altamonte, FL 2010-Present
Seeking Associate of Arts Degree – General Education/ Computer Programming