*** ****** ****, *********, ** 30016 -email@example.com
Dedicated Customer Service Representative skilled in technical, clerical and patient support, highly
effective at handling confidential information and identifying system improvements with ease,
strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively to patients and staff. Highly enthusiastic
customer service professional with 4 years client interface experience. Meticulous attention to detail,
professional and mature, strong interpersonal skills, Microsoft Office proficiency advanced MS
Office Suite knowledge, Strong organizational skills, troubleshooting proficiency and exceptional
Georgia Piedmont Technical College, Clarkston GA
Associate Of Applied Science in Computer Network Specialist
Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone, e-mail, fax and front-desk reception within high-volume
Handled customers effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approaching complex
situations and resolving problems to maximize efficiency.
Technical Support Representative skilled at resolving complex customer service issues in a timely
Assisted Customer Service Manager with track record of developing a quality call center workforce.
Related Course Work
A+ Prep Microsoft Server Directory Services
Hardware Installation and Maintenance Microsoft Infrastructure
Computer Network Fundamentals Microsoft Server Administrator
Visual Basic 1
Program Design and Development
Information Technology Specialist
Army National Guard, Cummings, GA September 2009 to Current
• Technical Support Representative skilled at resolving complex customer service issues in a
• Analytical technology specialist adept at resolving complex network issues. Critical thinker who
addresses customer support issues quickly and who consistently exceeds performance standards.
• Technical Customer Service Specialist with a vast knowledge of web applications, software and
framework seeking to assist clients in all troubleshooting endeavors.
• IT specialist versed in software administration and data communications.
Technically-advanced information technology specialist successful in software administration
and data communications
Managed Active Directory objects, policies, users and groups
Call Center/ Customer Service
North Side Hospital, Atlanta, GA February 2007 to July 2009
• Made reasonable procedure exceptions to accommodate unusual customer requests
• Call Center Representative versed in customer support in high call volume environments.
Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette
• Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries
• Developed effective relationships with all call center departments through clear communication.
Properly directed inbound calls in phone queues to improve call flow
• Customer Service Representative who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and
efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty
Fluent in English and Haitian Creole