THOMAS M. COOLEY LAW SCHOOL. Ann Arbor, MI.
Jurist Doctorate in Law.
• Class Rank top 50%
• GPA Above 3.50
• Dean’s List: 6 times
• Awarded the Book Award for highest grade in the class including Advanced
Writing, Pre-Trial Skills, and Trial Skills.
• Graduated January 2014
• Took this year’s February bar.
KENT STATE UNIVERSITY Kent, Ohio.
Bachelors Degree in Political Science.
• Major: Pre-Law.
• GPA in Major-3.5
• Vice President of the KSU Anime Society
• Volunteer for the Helping Hands Organization
LEGAL ASSISTANT AT CONTI LEGAL 2013-Present
• Prepared and wrote various legal and court documents such as briefs, motions
for summary judgments, requests for production and settlement agreements.
• All of the documents I have prepared have been used in successful litigations.
• Participated in successful Settlement Negotiations.
• Extensively researched various legal topics and wrote inter office memos.
• Worked closely with clients and consulted then in legal advice.
• Was second chair for multiple court appearances, all of them successfully
• The firm has more new clients than ever before.
ASSISTANT TO MANAGER: SAVE-A-LOT 2008-2011
• Responsible for the counting, recording, and delivery of the store’s money.
• Used the newest computer word spread-sheet and excel programs to record the
• Organized and ran the store’s monthly meetings for all employees.
• Helped write the store’s weekly schedule for all the employees.
• Opened and closed the store and running day to day operations when manager
• Made recommendations on ordering new supplies.
• Set up special in store advertisements and sales.
• Productivity increased in the store by 45%
• Store Profits rose by 55%
• Corporate said my store was the most profitable in the state of Michigan two
years in a row.
ASSISTANT MANAGER AT HURRICANE HANNAH IN CEDAR POINT. 2005-2007
• Responsible for the counting, recording, and delivery of the location’s money to
the main office.
• Created a weekly schedule for all the employees.
• Changed the company’s name, building design, theme, and menu. Used to be
called Beer Tent until I suggested we change it.
• Profits increased 67% in the 1st year after the changes.
• One of the most visited eateries at Cedar Point.
ASSISTANT MANAGER AT BOATHOUSE BAR & GRILL. 2007-2008
• Hired and trained new employees.
• Created the new menus and daily specials.
• Made up a weekly schedule
• Oversaw one of the most profitable years in the restaurants history.
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR KEVIN COUGHLIN CAMPAIGN 2006-2006.
• Assembled & Organized volunteers to help with the re-election campaign.
• Organized events like phone banks and walking door-to-door.
• Worked and coordinated with the volunteers and campaign officials.
• Successfully helped to reelect Senator Kevin Coughlin.
• Would go on to win two more campaign using same techniques I employed in the
• Was asked to return for two other campaigns but had other commitments.
ELECTED STUDENT BODY POSITION 2004-
• Elected treasurer to student governing body by classmates.
• Worked with both fellow students and the university administration.
• Saw over the fastest expansion of enrollment in group’s history.
• Raised more funds through various activities than anyone who came before me.
• Funded more field trips than any other treasurer prior.
• Knowledgeable and fully adhere to all rules of legal ethics.
• Client Counseling
• Break down legalese to plain language so to be more accessible and
understandable to the client.
• Proficient in latest editions of Windows, Microsoft Word, and Power Point
• Hard worker, dedicated.
• Works well with others.