Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vrushaleenachar/ SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
• 10+ Years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Project and Change Management, and Diversity and Inclusion; with Masters in Literature and Masters Degree in Business Administration and internationally certified (DISC CLDM CTDP) to conduct psychometric assessments, competency mapping and succession planning.
• CHRP designation under progress.
• An effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills and negotiation skills to develop and optimize partnerships,; leading frontline and corporate teams to go above and beyond in delivery high quality experience.
• Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities; demonstrated competence in sourcing and recruiting for large ERP programs for IT/ BPO, Telecom and Financial Institutions, in Sales, Tech, Finance, Procurement, and Corporate.
• Established credibility in creative content creation, sourcing, learning and career development programs for employees, ability to identify Diversity & Inclusion trends and turn them into tangible results.
• Technical skills: Success Factors, ATS, HRIS, Outlook, SharePoint, Office 365, MS Office Teams, Bamboo HR, MS Office, Adobe - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Captivate, Articulate, LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Glassdoor, etc. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Recruitment Specialist (Contract) - Rogers Communications Apr 2019– Present
• Partner with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to manage end to end recruitment cycle - candidate sourcing, pre-screens, assessments, and supporting the selection of top talent, interviews, reference checks and providing advice regarding terms of employment and total compensation packages.
• Utilize Interpersonal skills and connects to attract diversity candidates, attend and represent org. in Diversity drives and events, organize and participate in Job Fairs, Recruiting and sourcing students from various city colleges.
• Maintain relationships with vendors and job fair partners on an on-going basis, manage quarterly budget for swags, events and recruitment initiatives especially in Campus to Corporate programs.
• Continually analyze sourcing effectiveness to determine which sources result in consistent, quality hires, conduct initial standardized phone screening to determine candidate’s qualifications and fit, with emphasis on D&I.
• Identify, source and maintain a pipeline of candidates through a variety of platforms: social media, job boards, networking, headhunting, etc., hire for high volume and corporate roles (front line/ sales/ CARE/ finance/ procurement/etc.), setting up end-to- end processes project wise.
• Liaise with Director to chalk our end to end recruitment processes, communicate with Stakeholders for Recruitment Analytics and Impact analysis, Co-ordinate with multi-location teams for consolidating the recruitment progress and numbers. Senior Manager
TATA Communications Transformation Service Jan 2015 – Nov 2018
• Manage Global On-boarding Program for the North American region, coordinate delivery of on-boarding plans, overlook the PMS process complete with coaching for People Managers, assist HRBP in conducting hiring drives, set up assessment centers for all levels, manage Change Leadership and Coaching Capabilities programs.
• Estimate and develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, identify and raise risks to expected timelines or quality of deliverables, and design competency mapping across departments and levels, and aid in behavioral interviewing techniques.
• Build and maintain strong professional relationships with leaders, internal partners, and candidates. Create best-in-class candidate experience by managing and engaging the talent pipeline. Consult with business partners on Talent Acquisition processes, activities and outcomes, organize and attend college drives to hire new talent right from Graduate schools.
• Provide expertise, consultation, and coaching to Executive Teams to take care of people relations issues including change management, performance, disciplinary action and terminations, coaching, and conflict resolution.
• Engage with senior leadership to design, develop, deploy, evaluate and manage top-notch, creative sourcing and L&D initiatives focused on operations, leadership, technology, performance enhancement, customer success and more; based on Adult Learning Principles; evaluate effectiveness and ROI of the training programs, monitor KPIs, training coverage, and hire, onboard, develop, coach, and manage a team of trainers.
• Lead L&D and HR professionals to coordinate and manage complex HR projects, handle budgets, develop strategies to improve client service delivery, work with Talent Acquisition to help identify and develop the capability of candidates through the use of industry recognized profiling tools (MBTI®, DiSC®, etc.)
• Implement best practice and provide guidance to ensure the integrity of the performance and training management program and development for staff and volunteer management, D&I index raised from 11% to 46% from FY 2015-2018. Specialist
TATA Communications Ltd. Feb 2011 – Jan 2015
• Advise and coach managers on how to manage employees' concerns and address issues proactively, ensuring organizational policies are administered fairly and consistently.
• Proactively source and assess best-in-class external talent, Lead manage campus hiring drives and walk-in drives for high volume frontline, sales and enterprise services.
• Design, Develop and deliver training and coaching to enable employee skill development on all platforms like classroom, Skype. LMS, Webinar, one-on-one, etc., develop recommendations for future programs.
• Work closely with leaders to understand learning needs by conducting effective TNI. Responsible for measuring and evaluating the ROI on training incorporating ADDIE Methodology and Kirk Patrick’s evaluation techniques.
• Establish connections, maintain and leverage professional online and social media presence, and prospect talent through personal and professional network.
• Proactively engage with business partners to ensure issues are addressed and influence change to effectively mitigate risks, oversee the execution of Leadership Development processes and ongoing evaluation of leadership development programs, methods and processes to ensure that the delivery experience aligns with the objectives of learning experience. Senior Executive
WIPRO BPO. Nov 2009 – Feb 2011
• Source, Hire and Train candidates for various process like Insurance, Credit collections, Credit Cards, Airlines – Billing, Accounts Payable, and Energy.
• Provide leadership/Cultural/behavioral/communications training aligned to organizational goals, across national and international teams via sessions taken Face-to-face, Webinars, WEBEX, Skye for Business, etc.
• Engage the clientele by way of innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions, and iterate to improve them, have the Business Acumen and watch market trends and competitor information, to provide business partners with insights and recommendations to improve quality of external hires.
• Drive behavior change and change adoption by utilize the latest in neuroscience and behavior change to achieve employee behavior needle movement, prepare senior leader briefing documents to support internal and external speaking engagements.
• Evaluate effectiveness of courses by internal and external instructors to ensure learning enables achievement of organizational needs and learning standards. Obtain and maintain learning effectiveness ratings, provide feedback to trainers coach them and conduct Train-the-trainer sessions.
Freelance – Recruiter & Trainer
Multiple Organizations May 2008 – Nov 2009
• Assist in bulk hiring, interview processes and creating assessment centers, coordinate employee engagement events and outbound training for clients.
• Design and develop curriculum, training materials, including developing project plans, presentations, facilitator and participant guides and job aids etc. to support various learning needs. Integrate emerging instructional methods and technologies.
• Develop processes for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of training programs across the organization, and stay current on learning and development trends and innovative delivery methods.
• Performing PMO duties for entire project life cycle, including communicating and encouraging the need for transformation and change within the business.
AXA Business Services Mar 2007 to Apr 2008
• Revise and maintain the installments of customers for their insurance policies, process refunds and rebates as applicable
• Engage with customers directly to resolve their grievances and help them get first time right solutions, train new joiners on the process and soft skills aspect, given the responsibility of handling the quality of the team of 25+ members due to high delivery results
Financial Analyst (Trainee)
Mahindra & Mahindra Finance Oct 2006 to Mar 2007
• Build investment portfolios for customers, educate them on various financial tools that can help them save and increase their savings, meet the monthly targets of sales of mutual funds and equity. EDUCATION DETAILS
• Masters in Business Administration (MBA) -- Canadian Equivalency: Post Secondary Study (Two Years) 2006 – 2008
• Master in Arts - Literature -- Canadian Equivalency: Post Graduate Diploma (One Year) 2004 - 2006
• Bachelors of Commerce -- Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (Four Years) 2001 – 2004 CERTIFICATION
• Diploma in Change Management -- Alison Courses Jan 2019
• Robotic Process Automation –Automation Anywhere Apr 2018
• Level 1 DISC Practitioner – Extended DISC (India) Jun 2014
• TTT Hiring and Facilitation Skills – Dale Carnegie Sep 2014
• Six Thinking Hats – Edward De Bono Nov 2014
• Certified L&D Manager (CLDM) – Middle Earth Consultants Aug 2013
• Adult Learning Principles & Evaluation of Training – International Board of Certified Trainers (IBCT) May 2013 REFERENCES:
Will be shared upon request.