HAZEM ADEL ABAHRA
Amman - Jordan Mobile: +962********* firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a challenging position in the field of renewable energy in a work environment that offers the chance to utilize and expand my academic and professional skills. A position that will hone my personality as a team leader and project management professional Professional Experience
Managing director/ Partner . ORTA Modern company for renewable energy
(Jan 2016 to present) Amman –Jordan
The total capacity in this period exceeded 10 mega with a value of more than 10 m USD, in addition,I was a consultant for many companies that constructed more than 100 mega KWP
- Selecting and interviewing employees for all company departments
- Assign responsibilities and scope .of work to each employee
- Handle meeting with major clients to obtain approval on our proposal and submittals.
- Study the international market for the purpose of selecting the best suppliers and manufacturers for solar panels, solar inverters, DC cable MC4 connectors, mounting structure and monitoring system .
- Purchase the required material for all projects.
- Dealt with different types of inverters e.g. ABB, SMA, KACO, Fronius, Kostal and Huawei invertors
- Review system designs, civil engineering drawings, electrical line-diagrams, and other related documents to identify potential problems ahead of time and proactively implement solutions.
- Ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and that all attached documents are current status.
- Estimate and create budgets for construction projects.
- Supervise and manage all activities related to the construction and completion of the PV plant through out the project live cycle starting from initiation,planning,cost control
&monitoring, execution, closing out and maintenance
- Loading resources and cost over activities
- Generating cost and resource curves to reflect studies by cost control Dep.
- Following-up works on site with site engineers and recording work progress on site against planned progress.
- Follow up with the project team on the after sales service . Project manager –construction AL-Janah for power generation Company
(May2014 – End 2015) Amman-Jordan
- Responsible for construction of PV plant for all the obtained projects from clients
- In charge of operation and maintenance of the PV plant
- Handing over the PV plant to the concerned clients and stakeholders .
- Coordination with the counter part on site related to all electromechanical works on site.
- Attend/arrange progress and coordination meetings with related trade contractors.
- Checking all shop drawings and material submittals.
- Technical Support & Coordination with management and team regarding solar energy projects as well as electrical and MEP works
- Business Development by carrying out site-surveys, preparing technical & financial feasibility studies, detailed designs, costing and tender documents
- Marketing by participating in relevant conferences, exhibitions and trade fairs, etc.
Project Engineer - design AL-Janah for power generation Company
(Jan2014 – Apr 2014) Amman-Jordan
- Prepare and submit proposals to factories,residential, commercial, private and governmental associations
- Follow up on the submitted proposals with clients trying to obtain new projects to the company.
- Submit a preliminary design to the client using the sketch up software
- Submit a preliminary design to the client using the PV SYST
- Prepare and submit final design to the client which includes mountain structure,DC and AC sites, using AutoCAD software
Site Engineer Shams Alsateah for solar system Company
(Jan 2013 – Dec 2013) Amman-Jordan
- I was trained by Chinese professional engineers specialized in installation of solar panels
- I was in charge of research section for studying and preparing a booklet for the purpose of introducing solar energy to all concerned organizations and individuals in Jordan.
- A pioneer project in the field of photovoltaic that has been connected on the grid Also, the first mosque in middle east connected to the grid “abo darwish mosque” .
- Review CMP (Construction Management Plan) for updates in baselines, risk register,
- I was handling all site activities including but not limited to installation,operation and maintenance of solar systems.
QC Engineer Mohamad AL-Ojaimi Factory
(May 2012 –end of 2012) Riyadh – KSA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervisor for line production for transformers
- Quality control engineer for the transformer project
- Toasting team leader .
• Designed & installed multiple commercial and residential on /off Grid-tied PV systems.
• Installed 1 kWP to 10 mega on grid-tied systems. on all roof types.
• Experienced with central inverters, micro inverters, solar inverters charge controllers, and batteries
• Hands-on experience in installing roof mounted, ground mounted as well as pole mounted systems.
• County Permitting process
• Electrical line diagrams and module/panel layouts
• Post installation testing and commissioning
• Individual customer system manual
Leadership & Management
Working under pressure
Bachelors degree in Electrical & communication Engineering Graduation: Sep 2011
- Modern science and arts University, 6-October –Egypt Tawjihi (high school) Graduation: July 2006
- Jenen high school, jenen city –Palestine
CEMP-(Certified Energy Management Professional) Jan 2019 SPMP-(Solar Project Management Professional) Jan 2019 Computer skills
- PV Syst / PVsol
- Google SketchUp
- AutoCAD .
- Microsoft Office Applications
Memberships and Registrations
- Member of the Jordanian Engineering Association JEA Languages:
- Arabic: Native language
- English: good
- Playing chess
- Watching Classic movie