Computer Engineering Major (Ryerson University, Toronto, ON, Canada BEng Degree)
North York, ON, Canada
Cell Phone: 647-***-****
- iOS and Android Application Development
- Programming Languages: C, C++ and Java
- Low-level and hardware programming skills: Assembly, VHDL and Verilog
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac
S.F. Mobile Software Inc. Aug 2016 - Present
Mobile Application Developer /Co-funder
- Build, tested and manage mobile app for company.
- Performing application development, including design, troubleshooting, and programming.
- Applying knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and MVC design effectively.
- Collaborating and communicating with team members to align and achieve objectives.
- Carrying out testing and troubleshooting to identify and resolve application problems.
- Implementing process improvement recommendations that increase efficiency and quality App Published: Jan 2018
https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/foodiechicks/id1190417100 9LMS, Toronto, ON July 2015 - June 2016
Front End Web Developer:
- Create web page with new header/footer and CSS setting base on Client request.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Java EE Real Project Design/Development, Victoria Training Center 2015-2016
- Java SE 7 and Java EE 6 Programming through Oracle Programs 2013-2014
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Ryerson University, Toronto, ON 2007-2012 CERTIFICATIONS
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer Mar 2014
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer Nov 2013 EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Participated in recreational such as baseball and basketball
- Playing board game such as chess and go
- Maintain own websites (personal and interest related)
- Fluent in English and Chinese (reading, writing and speaking) Other Projects
Game Design Project with VGA Chip:
- Create a Video Game, which implements an Application on Embedded System.
- Design Synchronized Functions to adjust for Game Video Graphic Cards
- Synchronize Game Video Graphic Card at 60Hz
- Use FPGA to simulate and test Arithmetic Functions on Chips Skills used: VHDL coding, C, Assembly Language and UNIX Haptic Stylus Project:
- This Project is based on Haptic Product and Self-Design
- Use Java to create a Painting UI similar to Paint
- Generate feedback with C to simulate realistic texture based on user interactions of a pen
- Use Wii Remote (Infrared Light) and Open-Source API to adjust for Accurate Stylus Motion Skills used: Java, C and UNIX
Network Messenger Project:
- The project build on Networking TCP/IP and FTP.
- Use C to code functions for database. Dialogues, messages, transmissions for Client/Server Sides
- Apply TCP/IP Protocol for information transmission under Linux environment
- Create a Messenger to transmit information to specific IP Address in domestic network
- Use Terminal to generate Network Messenger Chat Box Skills used: C and UNIX
Software based Security Project:
- This project is about Sensors and Security System Design
- Create a real-time interaction application with C and Xilinx
- Implement and simulate Alarm Based Embedded System with Sensor and Keypad
- Simulate Home Alarm System and Security System
- Add a movement detect feature with an Accelerometer Skills used: C, Assembly Language and UNIX