My objective is to secure a permanent full time employment with a reputable company, where I can utilize my skills and business studies background to the maximum. Skills
• Microsoft Office App
• CMS Medicare Advantage
• Customer Escalation Management
• Analytical thinking
• Multitasking Skills
• Bilingual English/Spanish strong oral and written communication skills
• Medical Billing
• Facets Billing Software
• Computer & Internet Skills
• Leadership Skills
• Social Media Marketing
12/08/2015 – 12/04/2018
Bilingual Senior CSR / Clover Health, Jersey City, NJ. 07302
• Interact with members, providers, and their proxies to build a relationship to effectively advocate on the member’s behalf.
• Handle personal health information in accordance with state and federal regulations including HIPAA.
• Perform tasks necessary to promote member compliance with appointments and completion of Health Risk Assessments.
• Research claims inquiries and member eligibility.
• Provide support to coordinators and other departments with premium billing, Benefits clarification, Prior-Auth, Grievance and call Escalations
2014 – 2015
Store Manager / Arch Telecom Inc, North Bergen, NJ. 07047
• Maintain all location operations including but limited to inventory, daily paperwork, schedules, and loss prevention
• Achieve personal sales goals as well as assist employees with closing sales and customer service
• Drive sales performance through coaching and training
• Conduct employee reviews, meetings, and training 2
2013 – 2014
Commercial Debt Collector / Allen Maxwell & Silver, Englewood Cliff, NJ. 07632
• Made at least 80 calls per day to debtors, traced and notified debtors of delinquent accounts
• Contacted debtors via email, correspondence, telephone, fax and search engines provide debtors with copy of the contract and invoices
• Determined reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts and determine appropriate strategy.
• Negotiated and receive payments, post amounts paid to debtors’ account. 2010 – 2013
Sales Consultant / Wireless Advocates Inc, North Bergen, NJ. 07047
• Sold the products and services of the three mayor wireless carriers like Verizon-mobile and
• AT&T Wireless Services
• Handled administrative aspects of sales like completing customer contracts and warranties
• Maintained up to date knowledge of competitors products, services and prices provide effective customer service and assisted customers in all aspects of services and product 2007 – 2009
Data Entry / Cancer Care, New York City, NY. 10001
• Reported to the Resource Coordinator, Health Information Services for Records Processing
• As a Clerk provided accurate and timely processing of daily late reports, chart copies, scanning documents and other records processing projects and duties as assigned by the department lead.
• Performed Data Entry, was responsible to enter patient data results/health information into each patients’ respective electronic health record, ensuring the information is entered accurately, timely and verified, assisting in maintenance of computerized patient records. Education
Diploma / Weehawken High School, Weehawken, NJ.
Top student score B+ voted most likely to succeed by teachers 3
Business Administrator / Kean University, Union, NJ. 07083
Computerized Accounting / Key Skills, Jersey City, NJ. 07306
Qualitative Research / Udemy, Online Courses
Social Media Blogging