• Advanced SolidWorks *D CAD Modeling/Simulations
• PTC Creo Parametric 3D Modeling
• Design for cost, manufacturability, and reliability
• SolidWorks PDM Administration
• PTC Windchill
• Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
ALLUVIONIC, INC. – MELBOURNE, FL MARCH 2016 – JUNE 2019 MECHANICAL ENGINEER II (DECEMBER 2018 – JUNE 2019)
• Oversaw the productivity and work quality of two Mechanical Engineers.
• Engaged in all phases of product development: Created mechanical designs for commercial products using customer project requirements. Communicated with suppliers. Received, inspected, and inventoried parts. Built functioning prototypes. Conducted product testing. Assisted in the assembly of the final product.
• Led projects such as medical devices, communications devices, communications rack server components, consumer electronics, and ruggedized electronics packaging.
• Assisted in developing and implementing engineering standards, engineering forms and documents, and inventory practices that streamline the engineering department and increase efficiency.
• Continued performing Mechanical Engineer I responsibilities. MECHANICAL ENGINEER I (MARCH 2016 – DECEMBER 2018)
• Developed CAD parts, assemblies, and drawings using both CREO and SolidWorks as well as utilized both PTC Windchill and SolidWorks PDM for product data management.
• Created mechanical designs involving sheet metal, machined plastics and metals, injection molded plastics, and 3D printed parts.
• Assisted customers with large scale mechanical redesigns, design corrections, and project completions of existing projects.
• Conducted mechanical clearance and tolerance analysis using industry standards and Six Sigma. F.I.T. AVIATION, LLC – MELBOURNE, FL JULY 2007 – JUNE 2016 PILOT SHOP MANAGER, TEST CENTER SUPERVISOR, LEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE REP.
• Supervised and trained Customer Service Representatives and Transportation Specialists.
• Managed and proctored both the Federal Aviation Administration (PSI, LaserGrade) and Irish Aviation Authority (PEXO LPLUS) testing centers.
• Managed Pilot Shop sales and inventory with careful attention to detail.
• Developed new methods of maximizing fiscal potential that increased annual profit by 200%. ADDITIONAL TRAINING
• National Seminar’s First-Time Supervisor and Management Training 2-Day Seminar December 7-8, 2009
• Florida Institute of Technology: Continuing Education’s Dealing with Difficult People Seminar July 10,2013
• Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS Advanced Training Course August 13-17, 2018 EDUCATION
FLORIDA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – MELBOURNE, FL MAY 2009 BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
RAYMOND W. KLINGERMAN III
PALM BAY, FL 32907 · 302-***-****
To obtain a challenging position in the mechanical engineering field. To meet and exceed the rigorous expectations of the mechanical engineering industry. To prove my abilities and become an asset in the company I represent. Finally, to utilize my skill in and passion for computer aided design as a Mechanical Engineer I or in a similar position.