Cell: 224-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Sukesh has around 8 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry specializing in Project Management, Application Management, Technical Consultant in SharePoint Technologies and Azure cloud. He is ITIL and Microsoft certified professional. Key skills include: Project Management, SharePoint and Azure Cloud knowledge, Application Management Portfolio, Development, Support and Enhancement, SharePoint and Mobile Administration, Quality Reviews and Testing. Experienced in managing and growing teams to overcome challenges and work together to beat targets. Combines technical and commercial acumen with well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to forge strong relationships with stakeholders. Communicates effectively at all levels with clients and colleagues alike and thrives on responsibility and challenge. Skill Summary
Technical Project Management Value-Added Leadership
• SharePoint Online ROI Analysis Cross-Functional Supervision
• Azure / Azure Admin Costing & Budgeting Team Building & Mentoring
• Payment Services Project Planning Client Relations & Presentations
• Testing/QA/Rollout/Support Change and Release Management Business & IT Planning
• C#, ASP.NET,Jira,Github Process Lifecycle Management Vendor Management
• System Migrations/Integrations Risk Management Excellent Communicator
• Enterprise wide Implementations Agile and Waterfall Methodology Business strategist Experience
IT Manager July 2017 – Present
Discover Financial Services Employer: Cognizant, Chicago USA
• Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
• Partner with Business and IT stakeholders to drive release scheduling decisions and maintain release calendar using Agile Project management methodology
• Closely work with various product managers and stakeholders to translate roadmap of products into sprint deliverables
• Negotiate, plan and manage release activities, intake, prioritization, release timing, demand and capacity
• Manage projects and interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence and that the integrity of the release can be measured
• Ensure all releases meet all quality tollgate metrics for Go-Live into production environments
• Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
• Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structure.
• Administered all aspects of Agile with Scrum processes. Acted as Project Manager for multiple projects
• Developed and Supported Business Critical applications for leading US credit card company
• Lead the team to automated business process and reduce manual effort by 50%
• Worked with vendors to ensure effective implementation of Agile
• Employed quality assurance techniques and developed efficient testing procedures. Technical Application Manager Jan 2013 – July 2017 Novartis Employer: Cognizant, Pune India
• Lifecycle management, driving continual improvements, and the management of change of the IT service for applications, ultimately ensuring high customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to oversee all enterprise releases of new applications and changes to existing applications to production using SDLC methodology
• Ensure that all the processes, Operating Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed SLAs.
• Improved operation performance by 40% and improving cost optimization by 50%
• Oversee implementation of new Cloud based technology products
• Developing and executing change management approach and strategy
• Creating change analysis documentation including impact assessments and stakeholder analysis
• Developing and delivery change management plan encompassing communications, training and resistance management plans
• Change management coaching and supporting sponsor, business owner and steering committee
• Delivered Projects 1 month ahead of planned stakeholder expectations Associate Projects August 2011 – December 2012
Merck Employer: Cognizant, India Pune
• Software Developer – Working on Incident Management for application which is a part of the Clinical Trial Management group of applications. Lead the team for multiple releases. Took end to end responsibility of release from Requirement gathering to Production go live.
• Lead the team for multiple releases. Took end to end responsibility of release from Requirement gathering to Production go live.
• Resolve tickets in a timely manner and within defined SLAs.
• Work closely with other (third party/Client) interface groups and support teams at other support levels to quickly resolve issues.
• Manage and enhance the Novartis knowledge repository with updates of resolutions and FAQs.
• Use known solutions and procedures.
• Demonstrate high level of understanding in all aspects of the Development Informatics applications and infrastructure.
• Collaborate with support groups from other domain areas.
• Support test, Computer System Validation and roll-out activities within planned application changes and maintain relevant documentation based on the application/business expertise.
• Ensure compliance of a GxP application’s operation and maintenance during its operational lifecycle as per Novartis & Cognizant specifications
Master of Software Engineering, BITS Pilani India 2013-2015 Bachelor of Computer Engineering, VIIT, Pune India 2007-2011 Certifications
• Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist – Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
• ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
• Microsoft Azure Certified: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
• Microsoft Certified Professional: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
• Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist MCTS): SharePoint® 2010, Application Development
• Microsoft® Certified Professional Developer: SharePoint® Developer 2010