Webster, Ma, ***70
Springfield College Springfield, Ma.
Graduated with Masters in Social Work May 2007
Framingham State College Framingham, Ma.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology May 1999
Concentration in Human Services
Minor in Sociology
Quinsigamond Community College Worcester, Ma.
Associate Degree in Liberal Arts May 1996
Department of Children and Famlies Worcester, Ma.
Ongoing Social Worker 2007-1/2019
● Carried a caseload of 15-18 families
● Maintained contact with collaterals
● Assessed the needs of families and connected them to supportive services.
● Provided case management for children and families.
● Developed and implemented action plans for each family
● Attended home visits and foster care placements once a month or as needed
● Attended visits at residential homes with parents addressing mental health treatment and substance abuse issues
● Supervised visits with children and their family members
● Participated in court proceedings
● Attended meetings.
● Attended supervision once a week.
Lipton Center Leominster, Ma.
Family Advocate 2006-2007
● Received referrals from the Department of Children and Families
● Provided services in the community to the families as needed
● Attended weekly staff meetings
● Provided transportation to families when needed
Hale Middle School Stow, Ma.
Behavior Tech 2004-2006
● Provided structure and safety for 7 children in a special education classroom
● Advocated for the children to move into mainstream classes
● Dealt with crisis as it arose
● Implemented Behavior Plans and Individual Education Plans You Inc, Cottage Hill Academy Baldwinville, Ma.
Supervisor II 1999-2004
● Provided structure and stability for 33 teenage girls
● Supervised visits with the teens and their families
● Advocated for the clients
● Participated in In-Service trainings and conferences
● Documented behaviors and incidents daily
● Supervised other employees with direction and guidance
● Administered medication to clients (med trained) City of Worcester, Headstart Worcester, Ma.
Family Service Advocate 2001-2002
● Attended home visits to ensure client safety
● Advocated for educational opportunities for clients
● Provided families with the educational tools to enhance their living situations
● Initiated and implemented community resources for families
● Documented all interactions with clients
● Attended trainings and staff meetings