Registered Technician, State
Certified Pharmacy Technician,
Positive Employee Performance Log
"Great Job Board" Member
"Great Job Board" Member
*Check out Powerpoint ("Attaboy. . ."
) above below Summary*
Kathleen Corazzo, CPhT
Project Coordinator, Manager, or Administrator; Data Mining / Analysis / Reporting role!
**Actively seeking a challenging cross-functional opportunity that marries my multifaceted skills and experience!**
I'm eager, I'm willing, and I'm ready!
20+ years experience in Projects and Accounting. Nationally Certified (PTCB Cert# 30063292), in Good Standing, & Texas State Registered Pharmacy Technician (Reg# 272204)
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
Certified Pharmacy Technician, Order Processing Technician May 2018 - April 2019 (1 year)
• Pharmacist Call Back: Celgene & Chronic, New & Pending; monitor queues; review, act, annotate, pend or complete; process & complete Email Task Referrals; research referrals and obtain prescriptions for new or continued treatment from the appropriate MD offices via phone, fax, and/or eRx request.
• NOGO: Review, analyze, scrutinize, complete or deny with instruction.
• Pre-QA: Accurately transcribe prescription and patient information from the referral documentation into the system
• Update patient information, process refill & reorder requests, and escalate as necessary
• Imaging: Open new referrals; reprocess images from cancelled referrals; attach images to referrals
• Manage calls to and from internal and external customers for clarification of prescriptions, requesting further information, issue resolution, and/or to inform them of a delay in services; transfers calls and confers with Pharmacists accordingly
• Reports Adverse Events and creates Discharge Summaries accurately, timely, and efficiently
Page 1 of 9
Certified Pharmacy Technician, Inventory Specialist January 2018 - May 2018 (5 months)
• Inventory: Monitor inventory levels, product aging, short-date, and overstock; product rotation; product return to Warehouse and Genco on daily, weekly, monthly, & quarterly basis with accompanying reporting
• Customer Service/Patient Relations: assist customers and retrieve prescribed, OTC, & BTC medications/items; as well as mixing suspension medications for patients at the time they are picking them up.
• Drive-thru service: assist customers that are picking up and/or dropping off prescriptions and troubleshooting any challenges with insurance, prescribers, prior authorizations, refills, prescriptions, etc.
• Utilize POS to process cash/credit transactions, insurance adjudications, and finding and applying relative discounts for customers
• Update patient information, process refill requests, update insurance information, and escalate as necessary
• Production: print labels from queue, pull medications by NDC, as well as label, scan, and fulfill prescriptions
• General pharmacy cleanliness, organization, restocking, product ordering/ receiving, and product maintenance
Pharmacy Technician Trainee
July 2017 - January 2018 (7 months)
Registered Pharmacy Technician Trainee.
The Home Depot
MEA (Merchandising Execution Associate)
March 2017 - May 2017 (3 months)
Plano, Texas, US
Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) perform in-store merchandising service activities such as merchandising projects, planogram maintenance, overhead organization, and display/signage maintenance designed to enhance the customer experience. MEAs execute merchandising strategies and ensure that product is displayed correctly to drive sales and maximize inventory turns. MEAs work in teams with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the stores. These associates execute approved general bay service, tasking, projects, and resets safely, accurately, and efficiently. MEAs Page 2 of 9
must build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers. Day Team Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) typically service a single store location and may be scheduled to work Monday-Friday. Costco Wholesale
Maintenance/Member Services/Front End Assistant
October 2016 - December 2016 (3 months)
Duties included: Entrance Door (greeting/checking memberships); Exit Door
(verifying/auditing purchases); Cashier Assistant (expediting member's purchases; customer service); Front End Assistant ("go backs"; "runner"; clothing; special projects; 'purse table'); Closing Maintenance Shift (all clean up calls, spills, projects, shift janitorial/trash/cleaning, and closing cleaning duties by end of shift - 98% of shifts "solo").
Accomplishments: Positive Performance Log (recognition via a manager in another dept.); Great Job Board 2+ posts/comments (recognized/ complimented by members more than twice, although only two publically posted at separation); Positive Performance Review with recognition and input from many dept. managers - and supervisors; "spotting" two potential theft incidents & one gun on the premises; learned tasks quickly with little to no training by diving in, asking questions, taking pride in my work, and approaching all tasks eagerly and enthusiastically. SKILLED AS: Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Research, Reports/Reporting, Project Coordinator
Candidate seeking employment: full time, contract, consulting February 2015 - September 2016 (1 year 8 months)
North Dallas, Plano, Addison, Carrollton, Richardson, etc. TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE
Software/Databases/Tools: Advance software skills and experience including but not limited to: (Excel Power User)-Pivot Tables/Charts, Dashboards, Slicers, Macros, Queries, V-Lookup, Match; VBA; SQL; MS Project; Visual Studio; SharePoint; SAP (MUS, EBP, HRMS, BW, BO, BI, BEX, HANA); Microstrategy; Visio; Clarity; LDO Apps (Activity Management Systems, Construction Activity Management, Auditor Reporting Tool, Civil Audit Reporting Tool); SiteHandler; Continuus; Concur; QASIS; Tableau; SwiftTrac; Crystal Reports; PeopleSoft; Oracle; PAMS, SalesForce; Great Plains; ACT; Page 3 of 9
QuickBooks Pro; PeachTree; JD Edwards; MAS 90/200/500; VM FusionWare; Parallels; AccPac; POS; ADP; QlikView; MS Power BI Designer; Mini Tab Methodologies/Processes: Agile; Waterfall; Kanban; Six Sigma (Lean; DMAIC); Kaizen; QuaNtitative and QuaLitative Measures; JIT; GAAP Ericsson, Inc.
2 years 11 months
Business Operations Analyst_RNAM OP NB PMO Systems & Analytics December 2013 - January 2015 (1 year 2 months)
• Heavy advanced Excel, SQL, SAP, PowerPoint, SharePoint, & Dashboards; data mining; EDI; benchmarking; defining, monitoring, and reporting KPIs; cycle time reduction; ad hoc requests/projects/reports (PMO, EF&I, Civil, NPI, CSI). Developed detailed analysis to drive strategic business decisions.
• Analyzed and modeled the business process to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software. Evaluated potential software solutions and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
• Defined the business problem and primary objectives of new process. Identified and validated the key business requirements. Lead cross-functional business process re-engineering teams and continuous improvement efforts.
• Created functional requirements in use cases. Coordinated requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with owners/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs. Contributed to project plans throughout PLC/SDLC.
o Recognized/Awarded for being “Outstanding, Commendable, High/Best Performer”, November 2014 [only two commendations that month: myself and one of my teammates] and received numerous commendations. RNAM ATT NPI Pcn Coordinator (Project Coordinator) / Project Administrator
March 2012 - December 2013 (1 year 10 months)
• Governance, Budget Roadmap, and Project and Department Financial Reporting and Maintenance: advanced Excel and Power Point presentations; communication, meetings, and correspondence with Directors, Managers, Stakeholders.
• Meetings with Stakeholders, CFRs, PMs, KAMs, ACRs, PFMs, PDU, et al: project status, budgetary monitoring and concerns, financial tracking, and Page 4 of 9
delivery schedule. Suggested areas for improvement in business internal processes, along with potential solutions.
• • Monitoring, tracking, maintaining, modifying, publishing, and reporting: Project Costs; POs; CRs; WIP; WBS/PD/Project/Network Budgets; Resource Requests (ICRRBs, SRMs, and POs); tasks; project assignments; schedules/ timelines; project milestones and tollgates. Followed documented Change Request process - validated and worked with Project Managers on changes affecting project phase timeline, release/delivery schedule, or project cost/ budget. Ad hoc tasks, projects, meetings, and reports. Provided analytical support by coordinating data extraction from various databases, performing data interpretation, and assisting with comprehensive workflow process development.
• Collaboration with OrderDesk, Sourcing, and other departments in order to open, maintain, and close Networks and Projects: Pre-close audits (SAP reports, CSR reports, CoPQ reports), and closure of Networks, Projects, and WBSs. Delivered work products throughout the project life cycle. o RCA of data integrity issues revealed anomalies, exceptions, and a deteriorated process – presented review of data, options, and suggestions, resulting in new process (and method of accountability and reporting). indoorDIRECT, Inc.
Director of Accounting and Administration
July 2011 - February 2012 (8 months)
• • Accounting: A/P; A/R; GL; JEs; Bank account reconciliations; Month End, Quarterly, and Year End Financials; State and City Property Taxes; calculating and reporting of accruals, reversals, depreciation, and amortization; Revenue Distribution; Stock Certificate issuance; sales commission reconciliations and reporting; expense report audits and reconciliations.
• • Administration: Payroll processing; benefits enrollment/termination; vacation/PTO tracking/accrual; Employee file maintenance; new hire processing and training assist; termination/exit interviews and processing; vendor and product research, review, and comparison relative to cost savings; authoring of new policy and procedure - presentation, training, and follow-thru of any changes; attendance and input during meetings between Vendors and Department Leaders.
o Renegotiated Housing and Car Lease contracts – 7 to 10 percent savings each month.
Accor Hospitality/G6 (via TRC Staffing)
Page 5 of 9
Project Administrator - Strategic Sourcing Accor North America Procurement Department
October 2010 - July 2011 (10 months)
• Supplier/Product research, analysis, and reporting; A/P invoice and PO status research (Oracle); Marketplace; SAP; Excel.
• • Provided internal support for day to day needs of Buyers and Directors via project management of RFPs, RFQs, and/or RFIs - including report generation, analysis, and system maintenance as it related to commodities/categories/ items; designed and developed presentations in conjunction with Directors for all levels; ad-hoc reporting, tasks, and projects.
• Coordinated Roll Outs and implementation of suppliers, contracts, products, and programs with Corporate and Franchise customers; managed internal projects and system data for Procurement Team; actively drove project participants to ensure projects/tasks were delivered within time and scope. o Revealed $16k under-billing flaw in calculations for WiFi Rollout – implemented correction process.
Volt Workforce Solutions, Modis It, AccounTemps, other staffing firms (after layoffs & ‘as needed')
C-Level Executive Assistant, Assistant Controller, Accounting Assistant, Product Help Desk, and more
October 2008 - October 2010 (2 years 1 month)
DFW Metroplex, TX
• Assignments/Contracts: Accounting (bank reconciliations, A/P, A/R, JEs, payroll, Excel, SAP), customer relations, cash and credit transactions, business development, database creation and management, document processing, research, physical inventory auditing.
• Industries: Hospitality, Entertainment, Retail, Industrial Equipment, Fashion Manufacturing, Mortgage, Construction, IT.
Green Hills Software, Inc. (via Volt Workforce Solutions) Executive Sales Assistant
March 2008 - September 2008 (7 months)
• Advanced Excel & Salesforce: Management of monthly forecasts; update of sales tracking spreadsheets; collection and consolidation of All Americas Regional Forecasts into single Monthly Forecast and Sales Report; ad-hoc reporting.
• C-Level Executive Assistant: direct support to VP of Sales for The Americas and Executive Manager of Maintenance Contracts and Sales; maintenance Page 6 of 9
of Sales Team Calendars and VP’s local appointments; new tracking report creation and publication; open training order reconciliation and support.
• General Administrative Duties: Trip Reports; Monthly Expense Reports; Office Supply inventory management; WebEx Conferencing; A/P; RFQs; Purchase Requisitions; IT/laptop/Blackberry management and support; planning, coordination, and management of Regional Sales Meetings/Events, conferences, and training classes (travel, catering, venue, etc.). Ad Cetera, Inc.
Business Manager/Personal Assistant
May 2006 - October 2007 (1 year 6 months)
• Accounting and bookkeeping: A/P, A/R, G/L, JEs, payroll, employer/ payroll taxes, bank account reconciliations, financial reports, invoicing/billing, collections, preparation of annual Federal Tax Reports/Filings.
• Office Management: bank deposits, online payments/purchases, internet research/activity, proofreading and editing, advertising/media (print, radio, and TV) audits and reconciliation, talent recruiting and registration, HR (new hires, benefits, W-2’s, and 1099’s), maintenance of client files and accounts.
• Personal assistant to owner: handled personal accounting, taxes, and calendar; personal errands (banking and pet).
Johnny O Shoes
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant/Personal Assistant May 2002 - May 2006 (4 years 1 month)
• Performed any and all office functions including but not limited to: phones, filing, A/P, A/R, merchant transactions, cash and credit card transactions, invoicing, collections, retail sales, computer marketing, telephone marketing.
• Discreetly maintained private financial and personal information of high profile clients; maintained Vendor relations including event/trade show coordination and attendance.
• Acted as personal assistant to owner: handled personal business, travel arrangements, calendaring.
Verizon Information Services (via TAC Worldwide)
Purchase Requisitions and Contractor Administration – IT Budgets, Outlooks, and Metrics
July 2005 - December 2005 (6 months)
DFW Airport, TX
Page 7 of 9
• Utilized PeopleSoft to maintain, review, and reconcile contractor Time and Expenses in order to process vendor invoices and submit payment requests. Payables requisition processing, analysis, and reporting (SAP).
• Confirmed compliance of Sarbanes-Oxley Act on all contracts and accounting. Reviewed, verified, and processed new and extended contractor requisitions.
• Budgetary reports for Sr. Level Executives: data mining, report creation and production (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft, Crystal Reports, SQL). Dynamic Technical Services (DTS), Inc.
July 2001 - March 2002 (9 months)
• Direct report to President for various receivables reporting and A/R forecasting documents; ad hoc tasks and reports.
• Created client billing invoices: multiple and staggered billing cycles per month. Managed/maintained Client Accounts including discrepancy research, review, and resolution; reconciliation; reporting.
• Worked closely with payroll admin to reconcile contractor TE reporting; ascertained billable expenses for accurate client invoicing (SAP, ADP, Excel). Assisted with ADP Processing: contractor new hire documents and verification. WorldCom, Inc. (via Dynamic Technical Services)
February 2000 - July 2001 (1 year 6 months)
• Managed multiple IT Projects: material coordination and shipping; project financial management, milestones, costing, and reporting; analysis and tracking of project metrics; administrative deliverables (Excel, PAMS, Crystal Reports); ad hoc reports.
• Conducted and attended weekly project meetings; documented meeting minutes and action items with follow-up; identified and sought equitable resolution to project issues/risks/problems; drove major efforts; identified and mitigated potential risks (ROW, legal, budget, timeline, materials/construction) o Research and analysis of several projects, resulting in discovery of more than $2.8M incorrect project account charges and/or misappropriated funds. Education
Page 8 of 9
Certificate of Completion, Pharmacy Technician/Assistant · (2017 - 2017) Argosy University
N/A, Industrial and Organizational Psychology · (2010 - 2011) Brookhaven Community College
Business Administration, Management and Operations · (1984 - 1984) Argosy University
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Sacramento City College
Business Law, Computer Science, Business Accounting Page 9 of 9