MARK NICHOL T. TURIJA
Senior Copy Writer (April 2018 - Present), Arcadis, Makati City
• Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
• Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
• Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
• Improves proposal writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and implementing changes.
• Actively seeks and defines new creative possibilities for client engagements through effective delivery of the copies created.
• Communicates concepts through to final output working closely with other team members.
• Delivers exceptional copy while adhering to style and brand guides where applicable.
• Performs rounds of copyediting based on stakeholder’s or client’s feedback.
• Proofreads copies to check spelling and grammar. Content Marketing Specialist (September 2016 – April 2018) Senior Content and Social Media Officer (July 2014 – August 2016), JobStreet.com, Mandaluyong City
• Creates and implements communication plans (posting of content through CMS, electronic direct mail, and other channels, plans and executes content calendar) as approved by the local marketing manager and the regional marketing team.
• Creates content and press releases for the company's signature content and press launches.
• Liaises with external public relations agency for the successful holding of press events.
• Develops ideas and execute social media campaigns.
• Writes engaging copy that can stimulate user interaction, discussion, and engagement.
• Hands-on interaction and management of the company’s social media pages.
• Achieved a total of PhP600 million worth of media values accumulated for all content released in 2017.
• Delivered content achieved a monthly average of 504% above its target of website visits.
• Outbound communications (primarily through online newsletters and EDM blasts) achieved a monthly average of 242% above its target of visits to the website, with average open and click- through rates of 6% and 15%, respectively.
• Career Resources page, JobStreet.com Philippines (2014-2018)
• Press release articles, presentations, program flow and script, and online campaigns (web banners, email copy) for:
o Jobs Outlook Report (2018)
o National Jobs and Salary Report (2015, 2016, 2017) o Fresh Graduates Report (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
o Visayas Jobs and Salary Report (2014, 2015, 2016) o Mindanao Jobs and Salary Report (2014, 2015, 2016) o Bacolod Jobs Report (2017)
o Job Satisfaction Report (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) o Top Companies Report (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
o Bonuses Report (2014, 2015, 2016)
SEO Content Officer, Cybertegic Inc., Mandaluyong City (February 2013 – July 2014)
• Responsible for writing compelling and original articles as part of the SEO strategy with correct titles, headings, descriptions and keywords.
• Conducted research on predefined topics and wrote articles for various subjects to catch the search engines’ configuration,
• Reviewed and editing articles to ensure error-free delivery.
• All blogs and websites maintained kept top page search engine ranking. Content involvement:
• Cybertegic.com website (2014)
• Cybertegic.com blog (2013-2014)
• Gilatools.com blog (2013)
• Chonghing.com blog (2013-2014)
• Eternalsparkles.com blog (2014)
• Nilecorp.com blog (2014)
• Ceriwholesale.com blog (2013-2014)
• Lollicupstore.com blog (2013-2014)
• Cupdepot.com blog (2013-2014)
• Makemechic.com blog (2013-2014)
• Cerijewelry.com blog (2013-2014)
• Gotshades.com blog (2013-2014)
• AffordableLED.com blog (2013-2014)
• Kanexlive.com blog (2013-2014)
• FormosaCovers blog (2013-2014)
Lead Web Content Writer, OneJump Web, Makati City (February 2012 – February 2013)
• Applies principles of SEM and SEO in writing original, effective and engaging content to web users.
• Creates content for press releases, blogs, directories, social networks, and email marketing campaigns.
• CashforTablets blog (2012-2013)
• OneJumpWeb website (2012)
• OneJumpWeb employee manual (2012)
Freelance Content Provider (September 2009 – Present)
• Provides content (website content, articles, social media posts, comments, whitepapers) in accordance to client specifications.
Other Work Experience
Online English Instructor, Chung Dahm Philippines, Makati City (February 2010 – February 2012) Quality Assurance Analyst, ILDAEIL-EDU, Makati City (September 2008 – September 2009) Online English Instructor (May 2005 – September 2008) English Tutor, PhilKorea Educational Services, Bacolod City (October 2003 – November 2004) Content Abstractor, Innodata Philippines, Makati City (July 2000 – May 2002) Education
Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
Bachelor of Arts, major in Political Science (1996 – 2000) Full-tuition scholar, Ateneo College Scholarship
Fluency in English, Filipino, and Hiligaynon. Knowledge in basic Spanish, Fookien, Mandarin, and Bisaya. Examinations Passed
CSC Career Service Professional Examination, August 2000 (91.35%)