email@example.com - 917-***-****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer. Excellent communicator, able to adapt and excel under high pressure environments.
Independent Contractor – New York, NY – October 2016 to Present
• Ability to deploy and install servers, UPS power supply, ethernet cables and perform security site surveys.
• Upgrade teller and platform workstations, multifunction devices as well as decommission obsolete equipment.
• Collaborate with site management and Help Desk to execute software and hardware upgrades.
• Implementation of bank specific software on Windows 7 including TellerXpress and Financial Services Desktop.
• Ensure cameras, fire extinguishers, emergency exits, alarms are active and properly located during site surveys.
• Provide excellent customer service to site management to ensure client satisfaction. Brand Ambassador
Independent Contractor - New York, NY – June 2013 to Present
• Contracted as Team Lead, Promotional Model, Food/Beverage/Liquor Demonstrator, and Tour Ambassador.
• Duties include but not limited to: encouraging patrons to interact with displays or gadgets, assisting in large projection setups, uploading content to social media, promotion through distribution of merchandise, providing food/liquor samples to patrons and educating them on brand content.
• Brands represented include Ferrari, Chevrolet, GMC, Acer, Microsoft, Samsung, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, LG, Panasonic, American Express, Comedy Central, Orvis, Oculus, Merrell, Fever Tree, and Peroni.
• Tour experiences include Rally Healthfest with Kevin Hart, Diary of a Wimpy Kid with Jeff Kinney, Comic Con, Engadget Engage NY, NY Auto Show, Propel Gym Tour, Oddball Comedy Fest with Dave Chappelle and Merrell Mud Run
Independent Contractor - New York, NY – January 2007 to June 2013
• NY State licensed officer for Consummate Executive Services, Allstar Security and Alpha Protection Services
• Provided security and protection on details with talent and corporate clients for: Manhattan Center (High Profile Event), Spring and Fall NYC Fashion Week (High Profile Event/Talent), Radio City Music Hall
(Special Events), Waldorf Astoria (Talent/High Profile Event), Marriott Marquis (Black Tie/High Profile Event), Pier 54 and Hudson River Park (High Profile Event), Ziegfeld Theater (Movie Premieres), Landmark Sunshine Cinemas (Movie Premieres), Times Square (High Profile Events), Rockefeller Center
(Black Tie/High Profile Event), Plaza Hotel (Special Event- Bar Mitzvah), Chelsea Piers (Special Events), Guggenheim Museum (High Profile Events), Roseland Ballroom (High Profile Events), New York Public Library (Special Event), James Farley Post Office Event Space (High Profile Event/Talent).
• Duties included but not limited to: crowd control, greeting management and talent, fire safety awareness, effective communication with on-site staff, identification check and trailing.
• Escorted dignitaries/celebrities to VIP and Green Room sections as well as private transportation. EDUCATION
B.A. in Computer Programming and Information Systems Farmingdale State College - Farmingdale, NY
1998 to 2002
Regents Endorsed Diploma
Jamaica High School - Jamaica, NY
1993 to 1997
Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Windows 7, A+, Net+, Adobe Acrobat, Creative Suite, Android, Typing 65 WPM
Certified New York Bartender - License and Certificate received from New York Bartenders, Inc.