Zone 55, Street 768, Building 14, Muaither, Doha - Qatar Administrative Assistant Secretary Document Controller Human Resources
Seeking a challenging position with a future-oriented company offering opportunities for growth and advancement where I can actualize the potential I have in fields of Administrative, Secretary, Document Controller and Human Resources.
SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Software packages Strong Interpersonal communication skills Effective time management skills Self motivation Fast learning abilities Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress environment Exceptional ability to perform filing, receptionist, keeping record and other related clerical tasks Implement system for filing/able to operate standard office equipment as well for soft and hard document, report, drawings and material submittals Hotel’s job (Housekeeping, front desk, preparation of venue, skirting, table settings, napkin folding and bartender) Discretion and Confidentiality PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Since January 2019 went back to Philippines for some personal work. Im here now in Qatar looking for better opportunities.
August 2016 – December 2018
Fouj Café – Alnaqi Group, Doha - Qatar
Human Resources And Administration, March 2018 – December 2018 Position Summary : Manages all activities related to Recruitment, Public Relation, Payroll, compensation and benefits, employee’s relations and administration works. Secretary / Document Controller
Position Summary : Responsible of assisting the Operation Director and HR Department in the daily ongoing administrative tasks of Al Naqi Group. Dedicated a major portion of time to organizing and controlling the company’s documentation, including cataloguing and archiving all existing documentation and ongoing documentation. March 2014 – March 2015
Afyahn Hospitality Management & Consultant, Doha-Qatar Secretary
• Performs all secretarial and administrative duties to the standards required to ensure the smooth operation of the Office.
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, Excel etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and database.
• To type, take minutes and dictation, draft letter, handle telephone calls, file and trace correspondence.
• Answer phone calls, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate office personnel.
• Responsible for typing various reports and forms.
• Responsible for taking dictation, transcribing, typing confidential documentation, keeping confidential materials.
• Attending meetings taking minutes and keeping notes.
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
• Arrange and confirm appointments.
• Implement and maintain office systems.
• Maintain schedules and calendars.
• Handle incoming mail and send mails to designated personnel and customers. Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
• Set up work maintain filing systems, documents records and databases.
• Set up work procedures and manage office space.
• Communicate verbally and writing to answer inquiries and provide information. Liaison with internal and external contacts.
• Operate office equipment’s such as printers, copiers, fax machine etc.
• Updating the Website/Admin panel.
December 2012 to February 2014 – not working looking after Family July 2008 - November 2012
Aspire Zone – Aspire Logistics (Client), Doha-Qatar Secretary/Admin Assistant (Operation Department), August 2010 – November 2012
• Responsible day to day secretarial function.
• Arrange and follow up DDG (Operations Dept.) appointments and confirm all meetings.
• Check documents after Manager Comments, copy and distribute to the respective personnel of each department.
• Preparing minutes of meeting when needed.
• Responsible for the weekly follow up of all documents.
• Responsible for the mail and documents at the pigeon box at Document Control.
• Prepare letters and memo and register on the Expedition System.
• Responsible for retrieving and filing all documentation.
• Relays and receives messages promptly and accurately verbally or writing. Direct any message to concerned person.
Admin Assistant/Clerk (Operation Department), March 2010 – July 2010
• Assistant of Deputy Managing Director in Operation Department
• Making minutes of meeting
• Assist the Secretary of DDG (Operation Dept.) to all the documents.
• Responsible day-to-day secretarial function when the Secretary is on leave.
• Assist to file the incoming and outgoing documents
• Responsible for the follow up documents after DDG put remarks to the concern person.
• Check his mail in Document Control
• Updating the Summary list
Assistant Document Controller, July 2008 – March 2010
• Assistant Document Controller in Deputy President Main Office.
• Responsible for receiving (Register the incoming as well to distribute to concern person (Department) as per the Director comments and to update for the remark made.
• Outgoing (sending fax, attached confirmations update in the Expedition System and make a copy for the CC: as mentioned in the document) and processing Technical correspondence documents.
• Shop Drawings and Material Submittal (transmittal) to maintain record.
• Indexing for filing for easy retrieving documents.
• Verifying/clarifying regarding documents issue from managers in each department. November 2007 – July 2008
Draieh Logistics (Damac Al-Jazeera Catering WLL), Doha-Qatar Receptionist
• Welcome and speak to the guest/visitors in a polite and friendly manner at all times.
• Smile and use the standard language to meet and greet the guest or visitors.
• Attend the reception desk and controls incoming and outgoing calls.
• Receive and transfer incoming calls to the right department or person. If it’s not on the seat or out of the office just note down the message clearly and give it to the person concern when they came.
• List down all the outgoing international calls.
• Making telephone monthly bill.
• Always remember that the mobile number of all the staff is confidential and do not give to anyone without their permission.
Secretary / Coordinator Assistant, 2014 - 2016
Qatar Culinary Professionals – Non-Profit Organization
(GCM – Gulf Culinary Masters), Doha-Qatar
The Qatar Culinary Professionals (QCP) is the association of professional chef's in Qatar. It is not-for profit organization dedicated to maintaining, advancement and improving the international culinary prestige of the Qatar. The World Association of Chefs Societies (Worldchefs in short) is a global network of chef’s association first founded in October 1928 at the Sorbonne in Paris. Today the global organization has over 100 officials ‘chefs’ associations as members, comprising over 10 million professional chefs worldwide. The Worldchefs endorses the QCP as the authorized Qatar culinary institute. The QCP thereby has an international culinary focus and multi-national support for the staging of its various competition, training, seminars and events EDUCATION
Associate Hotel and Restaurant Management, UNIVERSITY OF NORTH EASTERN PHILIPPINES, IRIGA CITY, Philippines, April 12, 2003
With Special Awards President of HRM Department
Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Bin Omran, Doha, Qatar
Reading Cooking Gaming Designing Basketball Volleyball Boxing Gardineng Volunter Work
• Expedition System (Primavera)
• E-work System (Aspire Logistics Tracking System)
• EDMS System (Electronic Document Management Solution)
• Aconex System (Basic)
• Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Date of Birth : 20 December, 1984
Height : 5’ 2
Weight : 53 kg
Gender : Female
Nationality : Filipino
Marital Status : Widow
Religion : Roman Catholic
Passport No : P5047197A
Visa Status : Working Visa with NOC