High-energy, recent graduate seeking a position to utilize educational background in psychology and other proven skills including problem- solving, project management, multi-tasking and administrative work. Passion is helping others with primary focus on children with special needs.
EXPERIENCE Ultimate Gymnastic, Gurnee, IL
2009 – Current
Special Needs Coordinator
- Identify customer needs and provide service solutions to parents and special needs children. Requires strong listening skills, communication and creativity to develop individualized lesson plans.
- Coach gymnastics classes for students between the ages of 3 and 16. Class sizes vary from one student up to 8 students. Meet with parents on development and recommendations. Office Administrative
- Registration, receptionist duties, filing and customer service including customer complaints. Given responsibility of handling payment processing and the security of locking the gym accordingly. Requires multi-tasking, attention to detail, strong people skills, dependability and trustworthiness. Social Media Coordinator
- Post on various social media platforms announcements, schedules, special events and general website information. Special Events
- Make-a-Wish Foundation Gym Event: Awards Coordinator. Organize, present, and announce award sessions.
- Host children’s parties: Organize activities for large groups of children.
EDUCATION University of Wisconsin-Parkside, Kenosha, IL Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology