Ademilua, Deborah Omolara
I am a warm, analytical and service-oriented professional with a history of providing mindful leadership to improve technical capabilities and increase operational performance for organizations.
• Good communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Project management skills
• Able to work well in a team and independently
• Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Positive customer focused attitude
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
• University of Lagos MEd Education Administration & Planning 2017
• University of Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State BSc. (Ed) Biology Education 2006 Professional Training
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Training, by ProSkillz Academy, Ikoyi June 2019
• Customer Service, Time Management & Marketing Training, by Nicole Sinclair
• Peer Educator Training
Today’s Nigerians Global Concepts and Communications POST: Operations/Administrative Manager Feb 2018 – till present
• Responsible for staff recruitment.
• Supervise monthly workshop to disseminate briefs for the month at Owerri and Anambra.
• Prepare monthly pay schedule for staff using payment matrix as sent by MTN.
• Managing and supervising employees, implementing new procedures, supervising expenditures and generally ensuring smooth functioning of TNG in three respective states.
• Provide full-scale administrative, financial, and logistical support on various special projects for partners.
• Supervise the daily operations of over 60 personnel in three states; Lagos, Anambra and Imo.
• Monthly visit to Imo, Port Harcourt and Anambra.
• Monitor and evaluate daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
• Attend to other administrative duties as the case demands.
• Relate with other agencies
• Represent the CEO/the company at meetings.
Today’s Nigerians Global Concepts and Communications POST: Business Development Manager May 2016 – Feb 2018
• Identified, developed and converted new leads for the company.
• Oversaw the marketing, business development and strategy team.
• Responsible for weekly projections and reports.
• Followed up with leads and converted to accounts for the organisation.
• Strategically created concepts for presentations to clients
• Created concepts for promotion and marketing activities to client’s organisation.
• Developed negotiated strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Carried out activations of partners’ events.
• Created concepts, coordinated projects and team bonding activities for MTN Sales and distribution department during events and quarter reviews. Alpgreen Education Services Ltd
POST: Lead Consultant/Business Development Manager March 2012 – May 2016
• Related with partner institutions, arranged visits and training of staff.
• Professionally and effectively employed sales skills to ensure targets were met.
• Responsible for career advisory to clients.
• Business development of Alpgreen Education Services Limited.
• Located or proposed potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Closed new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Maintained customer relations and ensured passage of up to date information to clients. Made applications to Institutions on behalf of clients and followed up to ensure hitch-free application and admission process.
• Constantly conducted research to identify and develop sources of potential clients and institutions
• Developed and maintained relationships which benefitted clients.
• Carried out online marketing activities for the company.
• Gave advisory services for visa application purposes.
• Attended training and seminars as necessary for the growth of the company.
• Increased the level of sales and business mix direct from individual clients
• Responsible for maintaining an accurate and current database.
• Effectively communicated with clients to gain commitment to purchase products and services.
• Effectively communicated with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written responses Preparation for Life Ltd
POST: Educational Counselling Officer December 2008– December 2010
• Ensured the branch met student recruitment targets.
• Counselled and converted walk-in students by providing up-to-date information on UK, US
(North America) and Australasia study options, application processing and student visa guidance.
• Maintained an up-to-date applicants’ spreadsheet database and accurate applicant records per recruitment session.
• Maintained full update on all PFL partner institutions
• Managed all aspects of application follow-up and conversion
• Provided weekly applicant status updates to the Branch Manager.
• Participated actively during school visits.
• Carried out other work activities as assigned by the branch manager.
• Actively involved in marketing activities to the realization of branch goal.
• Delivered presentation on assigned institution as designated by the branch manager
• Provided Visa Counselling to Prospective students. Reference
Available on request.