AJO JACOB ALEXANDER
Malviya Nagar, Delhi 110017
Institute of Management & Information
Bhubaneshwar • 2014
Post Graduate Diploma in
St. Xavier’s College, Autonomous
Kolkata • 2010
Bachelor Of Commerce
● Business Development
● Critical Thinker
● Interpersonal & Networking
● People Management
● Microsoft Office (Advanced)
● SQL – (Beginners)
A passionate professional with history of work experience with globally recognized management consultancy supporting team in all areas of company’s business strategy & revenue generation. Result-driven professional accomplished in determining the most optimal operational practices, achieving all objectives within deadlines and ensuring smooth operations.
Bullion Federation – Strategic Alliance, Research & Operations Delhi, September 2017 – March 2019
● Worked as representative acting as a voice for Bullion Dealers, Refiners to Government Officials and partnership with various other associations, (International and Domestic) traders, policy makers and stakeholder management.
● Involved in creating an active community through social medium such as telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook & make each industry stakeholders/member a part of the community to take up social awareness initiative, discussion focusing on the improvement of workers of gold industry & spread awareness of responsible sourcing of gold with the introduction of OECD due diligence guidance in accordance with the Indian Gold Supply Chain.
● Involved in content creation of the organization website, promotion of annual national conference globally through Google AdWords, SEO, Email-Marketing and worked on printed media to promote organization’s goal.
● Research emerging technologies. Provide consultation and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
● Sourced new opportunities through research and connecting with various international traders to Indian stakeholders of gold industry.
● Research activities Involved in preparation of “Indian Responsible Mineral Sourcing Guidelines” for establishing Indian Guidelines for sourcing precious minerals through responsible sourcing for Gold Industry with support and coordination with OECD
(Organization for Economic Co-operation and development).
● Attended product launches and networking events/conferences.
● Involved in various additional cross functional tasks within the organization in managing day to day operations, account management, communication & coordination with stakeholders and government bodies. Arvato Bertelsmann (Bertelsmann Marketing Services India Pvt. Ltd) – Inside Sales Associate
Delhi, June 2017 – September 2017
● Identifying new B2B sales opportunities collaborating with sales team to reach prospective clients through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, email.etc
● Developed and maintained long-term relationship with the key client accounts operating as single point of contact.
● Research and identify key players, generate interest and on-board the right prospects to mobile service app.
● Regularly acted as a key role in engaging assigned portfolio of merchants to use Urban Clap platform and help them drive maximum value out of it.
● Understand customers need and requirements and resolve queries on case to case basis to enhance the quality of standards offered.
● Converted inactive merchants to active increasing sales revenue to 70%. HOBBIES
● Outdoor Activities
● Endurance Sports
● Anything Unusual(in a good way)
Vishal MegaMart Pvt Ltd – Retail - Sales Operation Delhi, October 2016 – April 2017
● Responsible for generation of sales and revenue of the store with managing overall store functions such as Merchandising, Facility Management, Customer Service, Inventory Control, Revenue Generation, Store Administration, Visual Merchandising, Recruiting, Communications and Promotional Activities.
● Support overall store functions with generation of sales and revenue of the store.
● Responsible for P&L of the store by monitoring, people management, administration, training and controlling cost through efficient operations.
● Coordinate with Supply Chain Ops Team for fulfillment at the outlet through logistics.
● Responsible for Vendor and Inventory Management with compliance to company’s SOP.
● Responsible for BTL activities for promotion of new products in the retail space.
● Build a strong relationship with existing and new customers. PriceWaterHouseCoopers India Pvt Ltd – Business Consulting Base - Kolkata, Work - Pan India. June 2014 – April 2016
● Acted as an Advisor/Consultant to clients with the profile of consulting with coordination with Client's Business Partners.
● Responsible for improving performance of client’s business processes, operating primarily through the analysis of existing organizational issues and the development of plans for improvement.
● Led internal audits reviews by designing and development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) ensuring compliance for globally renowned leading consumer electronic organization in the world and leading heavy machine manufacturing company. The reviews involved Sales and Marketing, Revenue, Procurement Process, Collection of dues, Inventory Reconciliation, Physical Verification of Fixed Assets.
● Branding, coaching and delivering technical and soft skills training to client’s business partners.
● Extensive and concurrent travel in Pan India to connect with client’s partners which happens to be more than 90%.
● Clients: Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd, Canon Image Square, TRF Ltd, Dalmia Cement Ltd
Intrasoft Technologies Pvt Ltd – E-Commerce Listing Executive Kolkata, December 2010 – January 2012
● Explore various marketplace to identify, gather information for procurement and sale through Amazon.com through company’s own brand store.
● Generate high margin through sale by procuring goods cost effective purchase in bulk quantity.
● Offering sales support to US customer.
● Quality Assurance by verification of all the listings done by team members with accordance to the product details (specs & features) offered by the manufacturer. ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES
● Successfully organized an International Conference inviting international delegates and domestic trader for creating a platform for trade opportunities with Make in India motto.
● Conducted Meeting with Mines Minister of the Democratic Republic of the Congo with the establishment of trade opportunities related to supply of gold and welfare of the region.
● Conducted Meeting for Introduction of Indian Responsible Mineral Sourcing DUE DILIGENCE GUIDELINES with other International bodies such as LBMA, DMCC, OECD, RMI.
● Conducted Meeting - GOLD POLICY MEETING - Chaired by Shri. Govind Mohan (Joint Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, Government of India). The topic of discussion was how Gold can be monetized under Gold Monetization Scheme to full capacity and discussion of other issues related to GOLD.