Business Development Consultant & Hospitality Manager
Experienced hospitality and business development consultant with 22+ years' experience in hospitality, housekeeping management and structuring services system for employers, recruitment, agency as research expert & project finance brokerage services, retail, development and non-profit organizations. Provider of innovative, creative and performance-enhancing strategies and leadership training to ensure more efficient procedures and productivity.
To acquire any suitable employment opportunity to work as : Home Based Employee- Logistic Maintenance Representative Packages Receiving,Surveying and Forwarding -Research Agency- Global Independent Consulting – Collector (archivist) and analyst of employment applications for companies, file selected candidates (resumes) and submit them to the head of human resource department - Customer services – Officer Broker of Loan finances & investment research for companies, businesses, project owners, and individual borrowers to assist in getting funds for their project needs -Hospitality or Head housekeeper in structuring cleaning and services system for hospitality industry, else environment or positions that match my skills, where to conduct leadership training to employers and employees in order to avoid conflicts & business bankruptcy, find out opportunity to develop new career and gain more experience.
Skills and Competencies
• Training & Supervising
• Hotel Operations
• Housekeeping Management
• Food & Beverage Services
• Farming Work & Labourer
• Policies & Procedures
• Human Resources
• Program Implementation
• Business Development
• Sales and Support
• Strategic Planning
• Project Management
• Start-Ups & NPOs
• Reporting & Analysis
• Customer Relations
• Agency & Brokerage Services
• Performance Management
• Planning & Organization
• Implemented new sales strategy system in retail environment and cut training expenses by 90% while increasing close ratio by 10% within 3 months.
• Achieved 99% customer satisfaction in high-pressure environment which positively contributed to the target of the regular business' sales.
• Won the Cruise Operator Inc. 2016 Award for Hotel Star Employee.
• Awarded the Extra Mile Services Award for delivery of outstanding customer service.
• Awarded the Fabulous Award of the Year for being recognized as a Humanitarian Developer and Innovator.
PRESIDENT 2007 - 2017
GLOBAL VISION OVER HAITI TODAY (NONPROFIT)
• Provided leadership training development to organizations alongside consulting services.
• Developed and implemented systems for the companies and organized project development.
• Set up procedures and supervised their implementation.
• Consulted and assisted with the ongoing recruitment projects, including team worker selection and creation of interviewing standards and other HR policies for the organization.
• Obtained and assessed all the certificates and testimonials of the candidates.
• Controlled, maintained and updated manpower plan and prepared related monthly and weekly reports.
• Worked closely with hiring managers and the Director of Human Resources to define position requirements, track requisitions and manage open headcount.
• Develop and maintained job registers by working with department / Division heads.
HOUSEKEEPER / HOUSEKEEPING OPERATIONS 1996 - 2016
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES HOTEL OPERATIONS / PARADISE CRUISE LINES HOTEL OPERATIONS
• Responsible for Customer Relations and consistent high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Supervised Guests Room Attendance and managing different aspects of the stateroom cleanliness.
• Adhered to the strict supervision control standards, whilst helping senior staff with the daily tasks.
• Swiftly and effectively resolved customer issues and provided business solutions to meet the customer expectations.
SALES SUPPORT 1990 - 1995
• Implemented new sales strategy system for the shop.
• Cut training expenses by 90% while increasing close ratio by 10% within 3 months
• Responsible for supervising promotional programs to incentivize the point-of-purchase and combined advertising with promotional deals to entice customers.
• Worked with sales staff to generate ideas for the campaigns and provided customer service to over 250 internal and external clients on day-to-day basis.
Education and Certifications
HOTEL OPERATIONS & HOUSEKEEPING MANAGEMENT /FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICES
MONTREAL-HAITI: ECOLE HOTELIERE INTERNATIONAL HAITI 2012
HOUSEKEEPING MANAGEMENT TRAINING
CARNIVAL COLLEGE HOTEL OPERATION 2003
HUMAN RESOURCES TRAINING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (ORGANIZATIONAL STRATEGIC WORK) LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
HIGH BUSINESS INSTITUTE
MARITIME AND PASSENGER SHIPS STCW 95 SAFETY TRAINING
FIRST-AID, CRISIS, CROWD MANAGEMENT, HUMAN BEHAVIOUR, FIRE PREVENTION AND FIGHTING, SAFETY AND SECURITY AWARENESS, SURVIVAL CRAFT AND RESCUE BOATS TRAINING.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Exceptional command of the fluent English language with strong written and transcription skills, detail-oriented, experienced with 10 years hands- on development consultant experience and many years of a consistent track record of delivering complex programs and managing multi-disciplinary teams of varying sides and formulated investment ideas, committed to professionalism, highly organized, able to see the big picture while paying attention to small details, problems solving skills and team player with foresight to understand future consequences, anticipate and negotiate solution for potential problems that could impact the management of internal and external responsibilities and activities, proven ability to achieve results in very high pressure environment and to keep teams motivated. Experienced founding. And running startups. Develop customers’ survey complaint to improve their satisfactions’. I have successfully analyzed, planned, set and performed well works systems for companies and organizations. I managed tracked, report, launched innovation project and oversees the entire development and improvement. I had carried out strategic vision and elevated the organization’ profile throughout the community and also assembled and managed multidisciplinary projects teams for product development.