Julio C. Peña
*** ******* ****** ** ********, NY 11205
PHONE: 347-***-**** EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be part of a team and organization that values empowering and investing in their employees. Help and support fellow employees with their growth in confidence and skill set that will help them become more productive and efficient team members. Special Skills/Training
Experience in live sound. Broadcast Sound Mixing, Live to tape, Mix minus, PL. Theatre Sound Design, Theatre Sound Operator. Audio/Visual Technician. Film/TV Boom operator/Sound Mixer.
A/V, Crestron, QSC, Tesira Servers. Post Production audio for TV/Film/Video. Sound restoration. Pro Tools, Reaper, Adobe Audition experience. Broadcast and Live Sound. LS9, Behringer X32, Allen & Heath QU Series, Soundcraft SI digital boards. Video editing on Final Cut Pro & Adobe Premiere. Sony HXR-NX3/1E and Panasonic Camcorders. Mac and PC literate.
Fluent in English and Spanish. CTS Certified, Crestron 4K-DMC-D Certified, Biamp, Audinate/Dante audio Certified. Mersive Video Solutions Certified. Experience
June 2016 – Present Convene Conference Centers New York City, NY
• Operate Crestron, Q-sys, and Biamp systems.
• Operate Audio/Video systems for meetings/conferences.
• Troubleshoot, update and maintain Operation systems.
• Set up video and audio conferences.
• Webcasting via Livestream platform.
April 2016 – June 2017 Sag Foundation New York City, NY VO Coach/Audio Engineer/Post Production
• Coach actors with voice over auditions and scripts.
• Runs workshops and classes. Operate pro digital audio workstations.
• Mix to picture and train/consult talent on technical systems. Jan. 2005 - Present Fairfield Pro New York City, NY Freelance Audio Engineer/Live Sound for events
• Set up and operate all Audio/Visual equipment for meetings/live events. Jan. 2014 – June 2015 Sag-Aftra Consevatory New York City, NY Teleprompter Class Camera Operator – Qstart software by AutoCue
• Assisted Teacher in running class and operating teleprompter equipment. Education
Institute of Audio Research, Greenwich Village, NY Associate Degree – Audio Engineering Program