**** - **** *.****(Research), Remote sensing & GIS (GPA: 6.5) NITK, India
**** - **** *.*., ***** Engineering (72.5%) Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore Research
**** - **** *.****. Candidate, Graduate Research Assistant Thesis: Wind farm site selection and evaluation of Wind energy po- tential using GIS
• Proposed suitable sites for installation of wind farms in Karanataka.
• Site selection was done based on multiple geospatial parameters using Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)
• Tools: ArcGIS, ENVI, Erdas, QGIS, MATLAB
Pavithra B N and Ramesh H, “Evaluation of wind energy using GIS: A review” in National symposium on Geomatics for Digital India, Jaipur, pp. 263-264, ISG, 2015. Experience
May 2018 - Junior Associate COWI
• Currently involved in processing and generation of high resolution 2-D ortho maps for European countries using CQM.
• Correction of 2-D orthorectified imagery using Digital terrain mod- els.
• Manual masking of vehicle registration number and human faces for 360 degree images.
April 2018 Trainee COWI
• Basics of Photogrammetry, DTM, DSM, Ortho, LIDAR, Vector and Angular triangulation.
• Different formats of Images and their resolution.
• Sweep and seam editing.
• Correction of Digital Terrain Model.
Sep 2015 - Graduate Teaching Assistant NITK, India Dec 2016
Remote sensing and Image analysis Labs (Course code 703 & 707) - Visual Interpretation, GPS Distance & Area Measurements, Ground truth Radiome- ter, Basics of Digital Image Analysis, Sources of error, Image rectification & Enhancement, Image Classification, Analysis of hyperspectral data, change detection studies.
PAVITHRA B N
• R (basics)
ArcGIS, ENVI, ERDAS, QGIS, GRASS
• Urban environment applications us-
ing Free and Open Source Geospatial
• Computational methods in engineer-
ing using Matlab
• Tsunami threat and its mitigation along
• Recent trends in system application
as applied to civil engineering.