MAHMOOD ABDUR RASHEED
MOBILE NO. +966*********
E MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVES: A Challenging Career for Design, Development and Supervision of Work Site as a Senior Architect.
• ACADEMIC: Bachelor of Architecture from Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
• Registered ARCHITECT, Council of Architecture New Delhi India
• Registered with SAUDI COUNCIL OF ENGINEERS.
COMPUTER SKILL: Diploma in AutoCAD
: 25 Years in KSA
: 1 1 2 Year in UAE.
: 8 Years in INDIA.
SAUDI CONSULTING SERVICES:
Position: Senior Architect
Duration: 20 Jan Till Date
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
SITE ARCHITECT :Checking all construction, finishing works as per design drawing, specification review shop drawing, material submittal in co-ordination with senior project engineers; review construction works in close co-ordination with contractor engineers and staff.
UMM AL QURA UNIVERSITY MAKKAH
Review Design Drawings Specifications by
Design Consultants IDEA PERKINS+WILLS package for various types of Faculty Building as Follows
1. Architectural precast concrete including furnishing inserts & anchorage devices as/drawings and Schedules with different design Calculations Stone facing for Architectural precast concrete. Architectural exposed structural steel works & metal Fabrications works. Architectural wood work Flush wood paneling, laminate cladding Interior Flush Door and Exterior wood doors.
2. Review Shop Drawings Details & Full Size Details Submitted by Different Contractors in Close Coordination with Project Design Drawings/Specifications and Client Requirements making necessary modifications as required and approve shop drawings for proper and correct execution of works at site in coordination with site engineers.
3. Review and approve material Submittal by Different contractors and Check Technical Data for each material product required and Maintenance. 4. Review samples for verification of Quality Assurance purposes for each type of material, certificates required involving a recognized certification agency or independent testing laboratory as acceptable with shop drawings. 5. Visit site to review mockups as required with Architectural team. 6. Visit manufacturing unit with concerned personal ensure and advice the management /client regarding manufacturing units capabilities of executing works as required by Project Specs & client requirements for approval. 7. Hold weekly or monthly meeting with consultant engrs/client and contractor to make upgrade of works and find suitable solutions to solve the problems arrange meeting with suppliers/manufacturers to discuss compliance of specs; materials and prices in co-ordination with latest products technology required for the project. 8. All the Above works and more were done on various University Faculty Buildings for Boys and Girls Campus.
(A) Administration Building
(B) Large Mosque/Girls Prayer Area
(C) Dental College Lab Building
(D) Indoor Stadium
(E) Library Building
(F) Chiller Plant
(G) Pharmacy Building
(H) Applied Science Building
(I) 400 Bed University Teaching Hospital
(J) Annex Building Hospital
(K) University Staff Housing
(L) University Auditorium
MATHEO THUN PARTNERS CONSULTING ENGINEERS ITALY.(LOCAL OFFICE RIYADH KSA)
Position: Senior Architect
Duration: 15 Feb 2003 to Jan 2004
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: Responsibility review of Design Drawings and Shop Drawings, Valuation of Tendering, Co ordination with Client Contractor Site Inspection Periodically with all Disciplines.
HRM prince Nawaf Bin Abdulaziz Palace (Riyadh KSA). ANMATH CONSULTING ENGINEERS (RIYADH KSA).
Position: Senior Architect (Project Manager)
Sep 2002 to 31st
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: Responsibility as a Project Manager taking of Entire Project including site inspection Review Shop Drawings as per Design and Project Specification.
Private Villa (Riyadh KSA).
AL MUTLAQ BU NUHAYYAH CONSULTING ENGINEERS (RIYADH KSA)  Position: Senior Architect (Project Manager)
Jan 2001 to 18TH
Feb 2002. 
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: Responsibility as a Project Manager taking of Entire Project including site inspection Review Shop Drawings as per Design and Project Specification. Project Dealt:
Saudi Hollandi Bank (Buraidah KSA).
Al Rajhi Bank 3 nos (Qassim Region)
DAR AL RIYADH CONSULTANTS (RIYADH KSA).
March 1998 to Dec 2000.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: Responsibility as Site Architect, site Inspection, preparation of Daily work to check Architectural works as per Contract Specification and Approved Shop Drawings and material Submittal. Project Dealt:
Al TAMEER Commercial and Housing Project (Riyadh KSA). SHAFIQ TRADING AND CONTRACTING COMPANY (RIYADH KSA). Position: Architect.
SEP 1996 TO DEC 1997.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: Site Inspection, Preparation of Detailed Shop Drawing, site Programming for Daily work to Guide Staff as Requirements by the office the work involved was entirely on Construction of Palaces, finishing and Landscaping. Project Dealt:
HRM Prince Mishael Bin Abdul Aziz Palace (Riyadh KSA). HH Princess Reema Palace (Riyadh KSA).
MAQ DESIGN GROUP (HYDERABAD INDIA).
Position: Principle Architect.
Duration: April 1992 to SEP 1996.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: Architects Office carried out Design and Supervision of many Buildings, consisting of Private Villa, Apartments, hotels, office complex industrial buildings. 
TALAL ASAD OFFICE CONSULTING ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERING
Duration: 04th AUG 1986 TO DEC 1991.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: Planning Designing of Private Villas, Apartment, Hospitals, preparing Detailed Working Drawings estimate Quantities, site visits. Project Dealt:
Dr Erfan Bagedo Hospital and Private Villas (Jeddah KSA). FIAFI TRADING AND CONTRACTING CO. IOCC.LTD (TABUK KSA).ISFHP PROJECT MOI #130
JAN 1984 TO 30th
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: This Housing compound consisting of Group Villas, schools, large supermarkets, shopping centers, Large Mosque, and Auditorium. Swimming pool etc. including pre stressed ground water tank stand water pipe, sewerage treatment plant and Headquarter Building. The Structures are spread over in area of 1sq km.
The total cost of the project was 150 million USD . To review design drawing and to prepare detailed shop Drawings. AL OURUBA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
JUNE 1981 TO SEP 1983.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: Review Architectural and relevant Drawings in Accordance with Design Drawings and Specs.
MOI Housing project and private villas Ras Al-khaimah (UAE). CHAWLA DESIGN GROUP, ARCHITECT AND ENGINEERS, (HYDERABAD INDIA).
Duration: JUNE 1978 TO JUNE 1981.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: Designing and Supervision of Various Building consisting of Private Villas, Apartments, offices, complex, markets, and industrial Buildings and Preparations of Detailed Drawings.
Name: Mahmood Abdur Rasheed
Marital Status: Married
Driving License: Valid Driving License for KSA
International Driving License from USA
Iqama Status: Transferable, Available immediately. Email: email@example.com