OLADELE, Olugbenga Samuel
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org No 24, Jesu oseun street, Akeja, Kolinton,
Alagbado, Lagos State.
To become part of an organization where the primary goal is to improve the world’s standard of living through problem solving engineering innovations with these core values; Quality, Conformance to world Standard, and Safety.
Institution Year Qualifications Class of Degree
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
2013-2018 B.Eng. Electrical &
2-1, second class
Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna 2009-2012
National Diploma (Electrical
West African Examination
Council (WAEC) and NECO
Joy Nursery And Primary
NYSC Discharge Certificate 2019
Health safety and environment certificate, HSE 1,2 and 3 2019 Department of petroleum resources certificate (DPR) 2019 First Aid 2019
Induction training at Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company 2017 Microsoft office, Kaduna polytechnic computer learning center 2012 EXPERIENCE:
Pilot Science Company Limited 2019
1. Carry out a Technical Survey for Electrical power distribution lines. 2. Design for proposed job from technical survey using AutoCAD. 3. Market survey and preparation of Bill of Quantity. 4. General power and Lighting design.
Dominant Engineering Ltd: Canaan City Winners Housing Estate, (NYSC) Technical Support Engineer 2018
1. Analyzing Electrical Service Designs.
2. Issuing Building wiring materials.
3. Supervising electrical installation and maintenance work.
Industrial Training at Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company
(KRPC) limited a subsidiary of NNPC 2017
1. Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance of Power Plant and Utilities (PPU) Equipment and machineries to keep the plant running effectively. 2. Construction of starter rack for pumping machine using the maintenance department machine manual.
3. Electrical troubleshooting and testing of machines for effective Functionality. 4. Terminating electrical power supply to machineries when mechanical maintenance is to take place.
Industrial Training at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
International Airport, Bauchi 2016
1. Electrical maintenance of Telecommunications Equipment at the Airport. 2. Monitoring and keeping record of the communications at the control tower.
National Diploma, Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme at Power Holding Company of Nigeria, Rigasa Kaduna 2011
1. Maintenance of power distribution system
3. Disconnection and connection of power supply for maintenance. 4. Installation of transformers and meter.
Best Solution Primary And Secondary School 2013
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Ability to work on AutoCAD.
Date of Birth: 16th April 1992
State of Origin: Kogi State
Local Government Area: Ijumu
Marital Status: Single
Hobbies: Music and playing Chess
Language: English, Yoruba and Hausa
Ikhazuangbe Benson Tunde,
Auchi Pump Station
Engr. Temitope Oladipo
Head, Electrical Building Services,
Dominant Engineering LTD, Canaan
city Winners Estate