Global Payments – QA Lead Jan **** - Current
• Review the requirements and develop appropriate test cases, to attain 100% test coverage.
• Perform end-end UI testing using Selenium with Cucumber tool in Java language.
• Write feature level test cases covering end to end functionality of the application.
• Perform sanity testing during deployment using the smoke suite in the automation framework.
• Understand the DAST and SAST scan security reports and log the defects in Rally.
• Approve builds on Jenkins on daily basis after performing high level sanity testing on the prior environments.
• Approve builds through XL Release to promote code to higher secure environments.
• Perform regression once a week to keep a track of any changes in functionality due to prior deployments.
• Manage resources offshore and keep a track of daily tasks performed/to be performed in Rally.
• Assign severity and priority to each defect found after testing in Rally and assign them to SM or PO to delegate to the respective team.
• Track defect count, state, severity and priority on daily basis using Workviews in Rally.
• Raise impediments to the respective team captured during testing.
• Project has data in Cloud and Big Query. Connect to instances in MySQL Workbench/Google Cloud SQL and execute queries to compare data in frontend and backend.
• Track the response on queries in backend for API testing using Looker.
• Run automation smoke suite after every deployment in Certification (UAT) environment.
• Make apple to apple of data comparison with Legacy and current portal using automation testing.
• Deploy code between environments using Jenkins in lower environments and captured discrepancies between environments.
• Create Service Manager ticket incase of necessary deployment in Managed(Secure) environments.
Equifax – QA Lead Jan 2018 – Jan 2019
• Reviewed the requirements and developed appropriate test cases, to attain 100% test coverage using Agile Automation Framework.
• Participated in test case reviews. Performed sanity, functional and integration testing in product to report defects and logged defect and assigned it to developers/BAU.
• In case of missing/fail automation test cases, manually ran test cases from the responses using SOAP or REST and then compared the failed test cases.
• Also created SOAP project to automate multiple test cases.
• Working knowledge on Maven (POM) and TestNG.
• Involved in regression sanity as well as Load Testing.
• Performed STS testing through Expando (internal framework built on VB Script) suites and performed batch testing through putty and Control M.
• Checked CyberArk, FTP and SIEM logs and looked for any PII displayed.
• Assisted the Architect by providing the templates for testing. Adhered seamlessly to the defined process flow and ensured minimal bug leakage.
• Worked on regression testing on migrated environment. PROFILE
Tertiary qualified in IT and
holding a genuine obsession for
testing in IT combined with
excellent verbal and written
communication skills. Results
focused and extremely well
organized with an ability to
prioritize and multi-task to meet
project requirements. More than
five years of experience as a QA
Tester and aiming to certify more
• Prepared daily reports on test execution status and uploaded it onto the Confluence page. Stored/Updated the test results/ test suites on the WinSCP.
• Checked for the assigned stories in JIRA and completed prior to deadline and mark it
“Test Complete” in case of no active defects.
• Executed test suites through Jenkins suites in multiple environments.
• Created tickets in Service Manager tool in case of any necessary deployment.
• Actively collaborated with developers to troubleshoot defects.
• Communicated with the Development/BAU team for requirements and test cases.
• Analyzed the test cases which were tested manually and working on converting those test suites to be automated.
• Was active member of PI planning and discussed the story points/efforts to be assigned to each QA.
Cerner – Test Engineer Aug 2017 – Dec 2017
• Used Selenium with Cucumber (BDD Framework) to login into the customer profile and validate the UI.
• Worked with Selenium for both Test Driven and Data Driven framework.
• Attended daily scrum calls, PI meetings, sprint grooming meetings and tollgate meetings.
• Used UFT to test an application for car rental agency.
• Used Core Java with Selenium and Cucumber for writing Step Definition and their implementation methods and writing feature files in Eclipse in BDD. NXtra Data Ltd – Test Engineer Aug 2013 – June 2016
• Actively participated in requirement gathering from end users and was responsible for writing functional specifications and design documents.
• Involved in creation of test plan and was responsible for creating Test cases using Java Scripts from the functional Requirements. Involved in writing methods using Java to develop automated scripts and frameworks.
• Used Java to develop Automation framework to validate RESTful Web Services.
• Collaborated with the team to increase the test coverage.
• Collaborated with developers to ensure testing issues are resolved.
• Used best practices to create and execute extensible tests.
• Prepared a test plan for performance testing.
• Automated those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java technologies
• Worked on basic SQL Queries to retrieve the data from various tables and to test the data availability.
• Performed automation of test cases for regression testing using TestNG and Selenium, testing Functional, Acceptance and Limit validations.
• Developed QA processes automation test scripts using Selenium to test Web based user interfaces for different type of browsers.
• Reviewed the code in Java and performed White box testing using JUnit to ensure every class is constructed strongly and does not contain any functional errors (Unit Testing).
• Set up Selenium tools from scratch and configured various other peripherals functional errors (Unit Testing).
• Manually tested data/reports between environments to ensure environment stability.
• Implemented cross browser and cross platform web testing with WebDriver.
• Created Selenium test automation framework based on UI Mapping errors (Unit Testing).
Defect Tracking Tools:
• SQL Server
• Cloud SQL
• Big Query on Cloud
• MySQL Workbench
• Mac OS
Master of Applied Computer
University of Central Missouri
2016 - 2017 GPA : 3.7
Bachelor of Information
JB Institute of Engineering and
2009 – 2013 GPA: 3.5
- CP-SAT - Certified Professional
Selenium Automation Testing