Senior Project Engineer Project Development
Mobile : +65 83719127 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Visa: Dependent Visa
To be part of a strong professional team to utilize my skills & abilities in a reputed organization that offers professional & personal growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
A self-driven and dynamic professional with total experience of 5 years 5 months with sound technology knowledge and project management.
3 years 8 months in software development with Huawei out of which worked 6 months in Huawei Headquarters, Shenzhen China for OMP project.
Experience in developing Java/J2EE/Web applications using Core Java, Servlets, HTML, JS, CSS, JQuery. Good knowledge of OOPs concepts and Database.
Have strong end-to-end products experience in working with OSS Platforms and Enterprise domains.
Involved in different phases of the software development life cycle such as development, integration and maintenance.
Technically sophisticated and business-savvy with continuous learning skills in team based development style.
Attributes: Good analytical skills, Accountability for the assigned jobs, professionalism and good communication skills.
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology from GITAM University, India with CGPA of 8.07 (August 2009 – May 2013).
Programming Languages : Core Java/J2EE
Server Technology : Servlets
Static Check Codes : Checkstyles, findbugs, JS Lint Version Control : GIT, SVN, ACME
Database : MS SQL Server
1. Wipro Technologies Aug 2017 - Feb 2019
Senior Project Engineer– Cisco Client, DCNM
Project Name : Data Center Network Manager (DCNM)
Technology : Java/J2EE, REST, Cisco Dojo, Shell Scripting. Description:
Cisco Data Center Network Manager offers network management system (NMS) supports automatic configuration for traditional or multiple-tenant LAN and SAN fabrics and also offers integrated storage and troubleshooting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Implemented REST calls to manage the client request and responses in the network.
● Used Multithreading to maintain the good performance in the network.
● Used Collections mechanism to manage different switches like N7K, N9K, MDS 9K.
● Implemented Abstraction and Encapsulation concepts with Abstract classes and interfaces.
● Handled one new story requirement on Shell Scripting to package the templates based on the installation type.
● Used Junit framework for unit testing of Templates feature. 2. Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd Dec 2013 - July 2017 Software Engineer– Product: OSS Platform, 2012 Labs (R&D Centre) Project Name : Operation Management Platform (OMP) Technology : Java/J2EE, gaussDB
NMS is a network platform where we are managing the network performance with different types of operation such as Service Management and Disaster Recovery. Roles and Responsibilities:
● Analysis/Design/Development/Testing of the application
● Implemented Servlets to manage the client request and responses in the network.
● Manage and prioritize day to day individual workload, monitoring milestones and critical dates to identify potential threats to schedule and identify / mitigate risk.
● Implemented Sprigs MVC mechanism. Used Junit framework for unit testing.
The course mover is an ETL tool used to migrate existing University courses’ documents, links and data to the Curriculum data store. Using a combination of open source technologies, the Course Mover maps and transforms the structured and unstructured data to a common schema which is consumed by the Curriculum builder data store.
Roles and Responsibilities: Secondary owner for developing different components curriculum and also responsible for enhancement and maintenance of different components. CONTRIBUTIONS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Worked 6 months in Huawei Headquarters, Shenzhen China for OMP Project.
Awarded with Spot awards, Best Contributor award, Best customer support award continuously.
Awarded with 0 Cyber security team award.
Got appreciation from peers for learning Templates module and implementation of new story in Shell Scripting.
Co-ordinated various events such as International paper presentation, Robotics and other college events.