Sr. SharePoint Developer/Administrator
• 13 + years of I.T experience in design, development of Windows and Web-based Applications using Microsoft Technologies
• Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle such as analyzing, designing, coding, testing, debugging, deployment and documentation.
• Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Development, Administration and Configuring of SharePoint 2016/2013/2010,MOSS 2007/ WSS 3.0 both on premise and Cloud technologies(Azure and Office 365).
• Development of SharePoint Add-ins, using CSOM / JQuery / REST API. Strong Experience in the SharePoint CSOM and client-side development.
• SharePoint Online client-side development experienced. Experience with SharePoint Online role based access control.
• Extensive PowerShell/PnP provisioning scripting experience in support and troubleshooting of Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2010.
• Experience developing SharePoint components including web parts, event receivers, feature receivers, custom columns and content types, custom Lists, Document Libraries and CAML
.Extensive knowledge SharePoint object model and out of the box web parts and their functionality. Experienced with Excel Services.
• Experienced in developing SharePoint Framework (SPFx) web parts.
• Experienced with Azure services such as Flow, Stream, Power Apps, Forms and App Services
• Experienced in .NET development (C#, ASP.NET) and REST APIs and Single Page Applications
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub, CodePlex, MSDN Code Gallery, Visual Studio source controls.
• Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePointhosted
• Experienced in Customize SharePoint list forms with PowerApps and Automate process using Microsoft flows.
• Experienced in creating apps using PowerApps that utilize SharePoint lists as a data source
• Experience with Node Package Manager, Gulp, Webpack and Node.js.Experience with Yeoman generators.
• Experienced with creation of custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007
• Experienced with NINTEX Workflow 2013/2010, Nintex Forms 2013/2010.
• Experienced in developing InfoPath Forms. Migrating InfoPath forms to Nintex Forms.
• Experience working with SharePoint migrations using the MetaLogix migration tool and Sharegate.
• Experienced with Customization of SharePoint sites using SharePoint Designer. Customization includes designing of master pages, creation & customization of layout pages and customizing the look and feel of the pages.
• Experienced in farm configuration, architecture, and installation of Application Services such as Search, Excel, PerformancePoint, Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity, and User Profile experience. Experienced with Rights Management and SharePoint Site Security.
• Experienced with front-end web application development using React, Bootstrap, Pattern Libraries, Responsive UI, CSS and JQuery Widgets.
• Experienced with SVN, TFS, JIRA and GitHub. HTML5, AngularJS/Angular 4,
• Experienced in designing databases, creating views/SP. Experienced in ETL processes, SSIS/SSRS.Experienced in building reports with Power BI.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, and software development best practices
• Experienced with Tableau configuration and Reports generation.
• Experienced in Enterprise application integration using BizTalk Server.
• Experience in leading and working with off-shore teams.Strong knowledge of software delivery methodologies using Agile/Scrum.
Sr. SharePoint Developer/Administrator
CVS- Rhode Island June 2016 to Present
• Responsible for the development, administration SharePoint Sites
• Plans, assesses, and performs migration of legacy SharePoint applications to SharePoint2016/2013.
• Responsible for the Safety and Soundness initiative, remediated vulnerabilities by installing the SharePoint cumulative updates (CUs) on publishing, Project1, 1CWP,Wholesale BI SharePoint Farms.
• Manages and administers the SharePoint environment to ensure efficient operation of SharePoint farm by using SharePoint health analyzer tool, reviewing metric report, upgrade management, and capacity planning.
• Responsible for SharePoint migrations and support the functionalities and custom codes post migration with in Enterprise SharePoint Platform operations group.
• Responsible to work on support tickets and resolve those by using Provider/SharePointhosted Add- ins, PowerShell, CSOM, SharePoint REST API, PowerShell, jQuery, InfoPath, and Angular. Prepares technical documentation, operational procedures, user training manuals, and conduct end user Trainings, Coordinates work with the team, performs code and processes reviews, and ensures use of best practices.
Environment: SharePoint2016,SharePoint2013 SharePoint Online/Office365, Nintex,SharePoint Designer, CSOM, REST API,,HTML5,CSS3,Sharegate. SharePoint Developer/Admin
CVS, TX September 2015 to June 2016
• Experience in arranging project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
• Involved in migrating from SharePoint 2007 environment to SharePoint 2010.
• Involved in configuration, administration and customization of the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010.
• Helped in building the SharePoint and Project Server 2010 and maintenance.
• Design PowerPoint slide decks of the SharePoint and Project Server environments for presentations to potential clients.
• Experience in Installing, Implement and configuring for Project Server 2010.
• Created Project Server global fields and views and custom fields, including formulas.
• Experience in Providing day-to-day administration and support for Microsoft SharePoint.
• Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services for Intranet environments.
• Experience in Trouble-shooting SharePoint application issues.
• Successfully configured the server to meet the business need.
• Experience in Connecting the Database to Grid View Using SharePoint.
• Created Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists, List Views, and Content Type using SharePoint Server 2010.
• Created Custom web parts using C# and AJAX and successfully deployed them to the SharePoint Site.
• Extensively used XSLT to create custom data view web parts.
• Extensively used SP Designer 2010 to create, modify and implement consistent look and feel for new and existing web part pages.
• Customized Master Pages and Sites per the client's requirement.
• Handled SharePoint issues like Client side troubleshooting (Escalated Issues) including User Access request to SharePoint sites.
• Created and added respective Active Directory groups to the SharePoint groups.
• Created forms per the client request using InfoPath 2010.
• Experienced in designing and developing workflows and forms using SharePoint Designer, NINTEX and K2.net.
• Implemented Workflows for projects using Windows Workflows Foundation
(WF), SharePoint Designer and Nintex.
• Automated many business processes using K2.net, NINTEX and OOB workflows.
• Performed Disk Space Management, Performance Tuning, Solution Deployments, Web Parts deployments, Site to Site Backup tasks.
• Extensively used BIDS (Business Intelligence Development Studio) to create SSRS and SSAS projects.
• Extensively used Report Designer to create SSRS Reports
• Dimensional Data Modeling and Cube development in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
• Advanced extensible reporting skills using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Created SharePoint performance reports using SSRS.
• Deployed the generated reports to the SharePoint Server 2010.
• Expertise in web and windows technologies using .Net Framework, windows forms, web forms and Windows services, SOAP, IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5, XML.
• Manage networking for small-midsized companies, including site cutovers, new site setups, networking issues and monitoring, switch installations (managed switches such as Power Connects, LinkSys), router installation.
• Created Project Reports per the client requirement.
• Configured SCOM monitoring per the client's requirement.
Kronos - MA November 2013 to August 2015
• Installation, configuration of WSS 3.0, MOSS 20107, VS 2010 and SQL Server 2008 on windows server 2008.
• Involved in Migration from Lotus Notes to Share Point and integration.
• Involved in gathering of business requirements, design document, planning, development and deployment of the project.
• Created and Configured Shared Services for the new SharePoint environment.
• Created master pages, page layouts, Site collection, sites and User Interface (UI) using PowerShell, HTML, ASP.NET, CSS and Java Script for the application using SharePointdesigner 2007.
• Created Document Management Systems and Issue manager custom list to manage the documents and issues.
• Worked on Team Center Community
• Created Insurance forms using InfoPath in accordance with the industrial business logic.
• Used Form based authentication and Role based authorization for implementing security of info care.
• Created Dashboards and extensively used out of box web parts (CQWP&CEWP) and also created custom web parts in Visual Studio 2010 by using C# language.
• Created content types and associated them with documents and Lists.
• Worked extensively on Nintex Workflow tool to create workflows.
• Deployed InfoPath forms within application to lists.
• Deployment set to be done in every 2 weeks using agile technology SDLC by taking advice from customers for better business.
• Enabled site users to fill out InfoPath forms using web browser by configuring InfoPath Form Services and session state for MOSS 2010.
• Created SQL and T-SQL scheduled jobs for regular back up of SharePoint sites and corresponding SQL databases.
• Expertise in deploying the features, web parts and workflows to SharePoint server farm using STSADM command line.
• Involved in site level security and implemented security principals for SharePoint groups and users using Active Directory and assigned appropriate site and object level permissions.
• Created some web parts in Visual studio 2010 using C# language.
• Designed and developed numerous, complex reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
• Worked extensively with SharePoint designer 2010 to customize the sites. Environment: MOSS 2010, WSS 3.0, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010, .NET framework 3.5, IIS, SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, SOA, Nintex 2007, SharePointDesigner 2010, Active Directory, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, Windows Server 2008. SharePoint Developer
BAE Systems – NH March 2012 to October 2013
• Developed architecture and design based on the distributed N-tier model.
• Created sites and workspaces for various departments.
• Designed Master Pages, Page Layouts and CSS using SharePoint designer 2010 to have consistent and uniform look throughout the portal.
• Created sites, site definitions and site templates as per the requirements of the end users.
• Worked on creating InfoPath forms for providing the user input forms to initiate a workflow.
• Worked on the project workflow and designed a State Machine Workflow for the application using Visual studio 2012 and C#.
• Created custom web parts such as initiated workflows by user using Visual studio 2012 and C#.
• Developed Custom Web Parts using C# and visual studio 2012 and implemented ASP.NET 3.5 Web controls.
• Designed and Implemented the Data Access using C# and ADO.NET.
• Implemented CAML Queries to query across the lists and document libraries for retrieving the approver's information.
• Involved in Administrative tasks like Deployment, installing Features, Backup/Restore.
• Designed Browser compatible InfoPath 2007 and 2010 Forms and integrated them to Form Library of SharePoint. Used SharePoint Object Model for manipulating tasks from InfoPath code, managing Item Level Permissions.
• Involved in installation and customization of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, SharePointDesigner.
• Created Lists, List Views, Event Handlers and Custom Web Parts on Office 365.
• Created Custom Content Types using visual studio 2012 to provide collaboration between users.
• Worked on different Libraries and Lists, created Views and customized them on Office 365.
• Created custom Site Features, Site Columns and List Templates so that users can create their own lists and sub sites.
• Attended all the Meetings with the Users in gathering the requirements and documenting the requirements.
• Implemented SharePoint custom Workflows for document Approval using windows workflow foundation (WWF) extensions in Visual Studio .NET.
• Worked on site level security in Active Directory and implemented security principles for SharePoint groups and assigned appropriate site and object level permissions.
• Set up and customized SharePoint Lists, created Custom Views, Site Definitions and managed permissions at different levels.
• Worked on the Visual Source Safe (VSS) for versioning of the code written in the application.
• Created InfoPath forms and implemented them in workflows for document approvals.
• Created dashboards to find the information about the employees of various departments.
• Also, worked on REST API to fetch the data in one of the application.
• Deployment and upgrade of solution packages, custom features, templates and web parts.
• Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Created and reviewed the project documentation.
• Created web part pages and placed web parts in them, Custom CSS styles and attached them to different pages.
• Created Features, activated and deactivated at the site collection level according to the requirements.
• Created SharePoint groups and customized the Permission levels of that group and added users to the groups.
Environment: SharePoint 2010, SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Asp.net, C#, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Visual Source Safe, InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010. SharePoint Developer
SC Johnson – NJ January 2010 to March 2012
• Designed and Developed Web Pages using ASP.Net, C# and SQL server2005 as the back end. ADO.NET is used for connecting the front end with the back end and deployed those pages in SharePoint Sites.
• Wrote Stored Procedures using T-SQL in SQL Server 2005
• Used ADO .Net for data retrieving, storing, querying and manipulation.
• Designed and developed web pages using the ASP.Net and Java Script.
• Involved in working with ASP .Net Validation controls.
Plato Tech Group – HYD March 2006 to December 2009 Responsibilities:
• Installed, configured WSS 3.0 /MOSS 2007 in standalone
• Involved in R & D of Working with SharePoint API's.
• Involved in designing, planning, development, customizing of Share point according to business needs
• Involved in developing of SharePoint Importer module using SharePoint object model and C#.
• Developed Custom web parts using Visual Studio (ASP.Net, C#). Developed workflows using SharePoint Designer.
• Worked with out of box SharePoint features, Web Parts, Custom Lists, Site Columns, and Site Content Types.
• Used SharePoint Web services to interact with custom SharePoint Lists with SharePointimporter module.
• Played an active role in testing of the product in different stages of the product life cycles, product version releases, maintenance and performance patch releases.
• Involved in Database designing, Stored Procedures development