PRESIDENT COO VP
Operations Executive with a demonstrated record of exceeding profitability goals, turning around underperforming units and driving increased revenues and market share PROFILE SUMMARY
Visionary Founder/Executive armed with extensive leadership experience in multiple industries. Proven track record of fostering customer relations, operations management, maintenance, and personnel management. Adept at repositioning assets to maximize profits. Efficient at working within challenging business markets. Specialize in developing accurate business models and achieving goals through solid leadership and negotiating abilities. High-energy leader experienced in leading multi-unit region, excel in brand positioning, revenue growth financial management and driving operational excellence. Champion a strong focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty. Well-developed employee relations, motivation, management development and training qualifications.
Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to collaborate as a focused unit in order to achieve aggressive business goals and drive the evolution of concepts into achievable business strategies.
Exceptional leadership quality and ability to define and achieve organizational vision.
Strong operational background and demonstrated ability in improving international management and customer service.
Immaculate abilities to identify and capitalize on business development opportunities.
Articulate communicator, capable of building lasting relationships with senior management, partners and vendors.
Visionary, with track record for finding innovative ways to grow revenue and increase margins.
History of success, leading initiatives for sales, marketing, advertising and product management.
Vast experience with business practices and economic conditions
Substantial ability to assess competitors and solidify a solid market share
Solid ability to allocate business resources and delegate responsibilities
Excellent ability to quickly close deals with an emphasis on profitability
Impressive communications, interpersonal and organization skills abilities CORE COMPETENCIES
Business & Brand
Sales Process & Negotiation
Systematic Sales Program
Revitalization of Stagnant
and Declining Sales
Major Account Improvement
Client Relationship Building
Recruiting & Retention
Penetration and Expansion
Supplier / Vendor Relations
Strategic Planning & Growth
Fence By Text and Outdoor Spaces 2018 - Present
Owner General Contractor
Fence by Text and Outdoor Spaces is a general contracting company managing outdoor projects ranging from standard privacy fencing to complete redesign of an outdoor space. Our team builds fences, arbors, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, concrete and stone walkways, decks, and pergolas. We thoughtfully create beautiful and functional spaces that will stand up to unpredictable weather conditions and typical end-user wear and tear for years.
• Responsible for all construction and project management duties.
• Build a team of capable subcontractors to accomplish and carry out all that is needed for the client’s construction project.
• Collect and complete all punch list items resulting project completion.
• Harvest leads and potential clients through active networking and cold calls.
• Create, negotiate, and close project proposals that prove to be comprehensive and profitable.
• Timely order of materials required to start and complete all construction. ROSS L. KOLLINGER
Address: 6523 Wickerwood Dr. Dallas, TX 75248
ROSS L. KOLLINGER : 214-***-**** PAGE 2
Innovative Hospitality Group, LLC 2013 – 2018
President Chief Operating Officer
Innovative Hospitality Group is a regional food service management company and the frontrunner in Managed Food service. Designed to our client's specifications, our diverse team of chefs and executives are capable of handling all of your food service needs. IHG believes in a customer driven solution, not a product driven solution. While large contract feeders purchase and serve food driven towards their bottom line, IHG only buys and prepares fresh ingredients to our client’s specifications. We believe that fresh food is essential to a healthy life and are committed to providing fresh choices to our customers.
• Responsible for all ownership duties relating to operating all 4 divisions to include: Off Premise Catering, Restaurants, Contract Feeding(B&I) & Staffing.
• Accomplished over eight new build and remodeling kitchen projects in their entirety.
• Handle negotiating leases, contracting construction and remodeling, hiring and training staff and management, and employing third parties such as bookkeeping, accounting and legal services. Snack Box Management LLC, Bentonville, 2012 - 2013 VP of Food Operations
Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress, made decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals. Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback. Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements. Manage procurement processes and coordinate delivery and resources allocation. Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability. Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation and manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
• Formulate policies and plan the use of materials and human resources for newly-developed quick service restaurant chain.
• Implement profitable short- and long-term programs and processes to optimize overall work flow throughout the chain and its stores.
• Review and approve plans to control and improve budget spending, labor and material efficiency, new areas of technology and overall customer satisfaction.
• Provide strategic direction and hands-on leadership for all food operations, design, supply chain, procurement, and quality assurance.
• Ownership of all F&B products and offerings: food menus, drink menus, specials, kitchen standards, production methods, kitchen management systems, operational standards. Bargreen Ellingson, Fort Worth, TX 2011 - 2012
Maximized sales by managing all accounts systematically and logically. Committed to ideals of consistency and dedication in order build the most successful business partnerships. Displayed exceptional interpersonal time management and negotiation skills. Answered customers’ questions about products prices availability uses and credit terms. Worked closely with company executives to identify new business opportunities and delivered exceptional account service to strengthen customer loyalty.
• Proven to build and maintain new business accounts from uncovering opportunities to sales implementation.
• Maintained valuable working relationships with influential project decision makers within national restaurant chains.
• Ensured profitability in an extremely competitive market by maintaining knowledge of competition and consistent market changes.
• Adept at communicating effectively with all contact levels throughout the sales process.
• Accomplished in developing long term solutions resulting in ultimate end user success. ROSS L. KOLLINGER : 214-***-**** PAGE 3
PrimeSource Foodservice Equipment, Dallas, TX 2004 - 2011 Business Development Manager
Developed strong, profitable new accounts resulting in continuous business by aligning oneself as a business ally. Preserved multiple accounts by implementing innovative sales tactics. Created an indispensable network of contacts within market and industry leaders. Developed client proposals and attended stakeholder meetings. Forecasted future trends and orient strategies to capture maximum benefits and coordinated with sales executives to better align company goals and tactics.
• Motivated team members and junior staff to exceptional performance.
• Improved the bottom line by ensuring opportunities are addressed and deals are closed.
• Successfully established the vision and strategies necessary to transform a $700,000 business segment into a $6 million segment.
• Systematically designed and implemented a national distribution plan for a growing restaurant franchise
• Selected to participate in Stagen Institute’s Integral Leadership Program geared toward strengthening organizational performance through developing top executive talent.
• Streamlined order processes from sales contact to operating orders. Professional History
General Manager, Café Express, Dallas, TX
Commercial Real Estate Sales, Vigor Properties, Dallas, TX Manager/Purchasing Liaison, Macaroni Grill/Brinker International, Dallas, TX Chef Di Cuisine, Lombardi Mare, Addison, TX
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Johnson & Wales University, 1994, Providence, RI, B.S., Food Marketing, Magna cum Laude, A.O. S., Culinary Arts, Magna cum Laude
The Stagen Leadership Institute, 2007, Graduate-Integral Leadership Program C.F.S.P. Level II-NAFEM