ERICKA SHINHOLSTER IGE
Creative Virtual Assistant
Summary Highly-organized, people-oriented administrative professional with over 7 years of combined experience in customer service, sales, office administration and human resources. Skilled at providing support to C-Level Executive & HR staff, management, and employees in a wide variety of areas including recruitment, employee relations, maintaining employee files, benefits and policies and procedures. Ability to prioritize tasks, daily responsibilities, and deliverables to meet deadlines. Adaptable. Quick learner. Qualifications
•Business & Office Administration• Sales•Human Resources Administration • Sourcing and Screening Candidates • Interview Scheduling and Confirmation Offer Letter Preparation • New Hire Onboarding • Filing • Interview & Calendar Logistics & Coordination • Resolve Employee Inquiries • HR Systems Management • Maintains Confidentiality • Social Media • Content Creation Professional Experience Ericka Ige-Creative Virtual Assitant- Atlanta, Georgia May 2019- current Creative Virtual Assistant
● Calendar Management & Business Scheduling
● Travel Booking
● Facebook Community Management
● Project Management
● Report & Presentation Creation
● Writing, Proofreading, & Editing documents
● Content Creation & Blogging
● Social Media Managment
● Inbox & Email Management
● Human Resources & Recruiting
● Data Management & Research
Randstad Healthcare- Atlanta, GA March 2019- May 2019 Contract Staffing Specialist
● Sourcing nursing and patient care technicians for travel healthcare positions. Adding them to Bullhorn database.
● Pre Screening and interviewing candidates for positions to make sure they are a good fit for client facilities.
● Putting candidates application packet together by calling references, verifying certifications to make sure they are up-to-date and board certified.
● Submitting candidates to clients job requisition through Field Glass.
● Managing candidates expectations throughout the interview process. Providing tips and feedback about interviewing well.
● Assisted with the development of the prescreening questionnaire to qualify Nurses and Patient Care Technicians for travel positions.
Ajilon— Atlanta, GA September 2018— October 2018 February 2019- March 2019
HR Assistant (Temporary Assignment through Ajilon)
● Established and maintained accurate personnel, termed, and medical files and in compliance with applicable legal requirements and HR department record retention policies and procedures; ensuring files are prepared timely to include obtaining signatures from employee and HR Director in a timely manner.
● Moved over 150 termed files for 2018 to boxes to be stored off-site.
● Prepared personnel change form and new hire requisition form; disseminate approved forms.
● Prepared 25-30 new hire packets every week for orientation. Assisted with orientation every Monday to make sure paperwork was completed correctly.
● Created 2 flyers used for upcoming Employee Events. Hire Dynamics – Duluth, GA September 2017 – November 2017 STAFFING COORDINATOR (Contract Assignment)
● Met interview scheduling goals by placing up to 80 calls per day to fill a variety of positions.
● Exceeded screening conversion rates, scheduling an average of 25 candidates per day.
● Effectively utilized TempWorks recruiting and staffing software to track applicants throughout the process.
● Liaised between the internal recruiting team and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
● Timely resolution of candidate inquiries regarding the application and interview process. Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta,Atlanta, GA January 2017 – April 2017 HUMAN RESOURCES AND PATIENT COORDINATOR (Contract Assignment)
● Provided office and administrative support to a team of 20 – 25 recruiters.
● Served as first point-of-contact for employees and assisted with employment-related inquiries
(benefits, onboarding, etc.), directed employees to the HR Service Center as appropriate.
● Coordinated candidate interviews and reserved interview rooms.
● Facilitated background investigations and drug screen process for newly hired employees.
● Verified I-9 documentation.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center,Gainesville, GA August 2015 – May 2016 SOCIAL WORK INTERN
● Negotiated with the intravenous equipment vendor to lower costs by 20% for patients.
● Completed assessments to measure the cognitive capacity of patients.
● Completed discharge planning for patients to establish continuing care in rehabilitation settings. Adams, Jordan, and Herrington Attorneys at Law Milledgeville, GA May 2011 – August 2015
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Seasonal)
● Performed a variety of administrative tasks, such as filing and maintaining records, copying documents and scheduling appointments.
● Edited and proofread legal documents.
● Greeted and directed clients to conference rooms.
● Maintained reception area and assisted with general requests. Computer Skills Microsoft Office Suite • Google Suite • TempWorks (ATS) • QuickBooks • Time Matters • Breezy HR
(ATS)• Lexisnexis • PipeDrive (CRM) Software • Bullhorn (CRM) •Outlook •Slack• Zoom•Skype • Social Media • Canva
Education Georgia Southern University, Bachelor of Science May 2014 Major: Psychology University of Georgia, Master of Social Work May 2016 Major: Social Work 3 Page