Mr. Ryan is an experienced Quality Representative with a proven history of successful Quality Control management. He possesses a strong welding background, excellent written and verbal skills and the aptitude to determine acute deviations. Industry
In the Construction Industry since 1989
Inspect welds in accordance with the applicable Code and/or Standard.
Witness/Authenticate designated Hold points then ensure compliant documentation.
Confirm that proper Standards and Methods are being utilized.
Communicate requirements for each Task being performed.
Perform and document system inspections and walk-downs for turn- over to Clients
OPPD Unit 2 New build - Nebraska City, NE
Sandy Creek New build - Waco, TX
Warren County HSRG New build - Front Royal, VA
Plant Scherer two 880 mw outages. Fall & Spring - Juliette, GA
Sandy Creek Boiler Rebuild-Waco, TX
CN Welding/ Steel Fabrication - Roxboro, NC
OSHA 30 Training
55 hours of Managerial training on Field Safety from the National Center of Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
High School Diploma
Certified Welding Inspector - Beaumont, TX
80 hours of AWS training for Welding Supervisor and Fundamentals
10 hours of training for Power Plant Operations and Systems
ASNT-TClA Dye-Penetrant Level II certified
163 GRANf 167084
Sheridan, Arkansas, 72150
ENERF AB POWER & INDUSTRIAL
Lead field Q. C. Inspector
KANSAS CITY, MO.
Feb 2018- Dec 2018
• Lead field inspector for fossil fuel plant outtages. Have daily meetings with Manager to discuss progress and any issues that needed resolved.
• Inspect pipe fit-ups per drawings on critical pipe systems. Make sure the fit -up and root pass were within code. Make final inspection before releasing to heat treatment if required.
• Meet with NDT crew daily at the beginning and of their shift to line them out on R.T. request and examine the film for acceptance quality. Also would go over which welds were rejected and which were acceptable. CN WELDING ROXBORO, NC.
Welding Foreman Oct 2015- Dec. 2017
• Test welders. Line welders out for work, assure WPS's are beingfollowed address any issues with production. Order consumables.
• Also would work with client on any production or quality issues. ZACHRY HOLDINGS INC. FRONT ROY AL, VA
Lead fieldQ.C. Inspector Jan 2013- Nov 2014
• Lead field inspector over five other inspectors. Have daily meetings with Manager to discuss progress and any issues that needed resolved.
• Inspect pipe fit-ups per drawings on critical pipe systems. Make sure the fit -up and root pass were within code. Make final inspection before releasing to heat treatment ifrequired.
• Meet with NDT crew daily at the beginning and of their shift to line them out on R.T. request and examine the film for acceptance quality. Also would go over which welds were rejected and which were acceptable. ZACHRY HOLDINGS INC. WACO, TX
Q. C. Field inspector Jun 2012 - Nov 2012
• Field weld inspector on boiler re -build. Inspect fit-ups and random root passes on boiler wall tubes. Do final weld inspection and flag welds for R.T. Also did most of the heavy -wall start to finish inspection work on large bore pipe. (Headers, steam separators etc.)
ZACHRY HOLDINGS INC.
Lead Q.C. Inspector
FORSYTHE & CARROLLTON, GA
Nov 2011- May 2012
• ZACHRY had just been awarded the new contract with Georgia Power. Jerry Burk was my Manager at the time an Kevin Counts was the Project Manager over several fossil fuel sites. Plant Scherer, Plant Wansley, and Plant Yates. When I started at Plant Scherer I was in charge of implementing a Q.C. Program with the Boiler Manager of Operations for Georgia Power. Also did weld mapping, lined out R.T. crew, and tested welders per sec. lX . Had two inspectors working for me at plant Scherer and four at Plant Wansley. ZACHRY HOLDINGS INC. WACO, TX
Q.C. Field Inspector Mar 2009- Oct 2011
• Mechanical inspector on 900 Mgw. super critical fossil fuel power plant. Inspected critical B.E.P. Check fit - up, root pass, and final welds, and turn over to heat treatment .. Also was lead on balance of plant piping, final welds, inspect hanger welds, etc. Earlier on in project worked with contract company for tank const. of three tanks and stack liner per D. l. l before releasing for paint or insulation. Also tested welders. Inspected welds for pipe hangers per D. I .1 and made sure they were installed to drawing specifications 163 GRANT 167084 Sheridan, Arkansas, 72150 254-***-**** haroldryan email@example.com REFERENCES
• Jerry Burk/ Zachry Director ofQualty Services Const. Engineering Phone (210) -364-5671 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tom Kouba/ ENERFAB Power Regional Manager of Quality Services/ Phone 402-***-**** / Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dan Goodwin/ NlC Quality Control Manager/ Phone (918) -260-8951 Email email@example.com
• Tony Rice/ JVIC Q.C. Supervisor Phone (936) -240-2447
• Keith Vaughan/ Zachry Area Director Construction/ Phone (254) -652-9960 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Kevin Counts/ Zachry Project Manager Supervisor/ Phone (918) -232-0694 Email email@example.com QUALIFICATIONS SUMMARY
• 1. Valid C.W.L 09032631
• 2. Valid T.W.l.C.
• Have worked primarily from B.3 1.1 & D 1.1
• Also familiar with B31.3 & A WWA - D100.1
• Have done hydro & pneumatic tests/ P.T. testing Reviewed
• R.T. film to insure film was acceptable per code 163 GRANT 167084 Sheridan, Arkansas, 72150 254-***-**** haroldryan firstname.lastname@example.org