I have over 15 years of experience in the fields of shipping, receiving, and inventory control. Experience in material handling and tracking. As a business owner I analyzed trends, determined optimum on-hand product levels, purchased products, and tracked costs. Researched products based on vendor reliability, quality and cost. Worked with vendors to get product lead times and set pricing and payment schedules. SKILLS
● Excellent people and communication skills
● Work well under pressure and in fast-paced environments
● Quickly master new concepts, ideas, and practices
● Training subordinates, accounting, purchasing, record keeping, and performing audits.
● Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
● Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) and, Material Research Programs (MRP)
● Returned Scheduling Merchandise transportation, Authorization preparing bills (RMA) of lading, (RA) (RGA) UPS World ship, FEDEX, and
● military Familiar shipping with export forms control, including international DD250 and shipping, DD1149. logistics, and ESD packaging.
● Experienced forklift operator for all size and models
● Warehouse equipment: shrink wrap machine, pallet banding machines, pallet jacks,
● calibrated Warehouse scales, skills: RFID organization, / Bar code upkeep, Scanners Inventory management and audits PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Kelly Services / CGI Receptionist Dec 2018 – Present Huntsville AL
Data ● Entry Check visitor ID and issue site badges
● Perform inventory and prepare purchase orders
● Restock office supplies
● Other receptionist tasks
Kelly Services / Federal Mogul Feb 2018 – Dec 2018 Athens, AL
Data ● Entry Work with team loading Quality Requirements to PLEX (MRP/ERP system)
● Track, manage & maintain production items in tool crib. Evaluate min/max and reorder
● as Review necessary. supplier pricing, delivery receipts and consigned inventory.
● Track usage of items through check in and check out.
● Report to purchasing manager and justify to plant manager quantities needed and where used.
Lakeland Industries Aug 2012 – April 2014
Warehouse ● Supervised Supervisor a team of 15 in the shipping department, responsible for scheduling pickup
● and Supervised, deliveries trained for ground and mentored and air commercial subordinates carriers such as Fed Ex and UPS
● Prepared production items for shipping, recording materials shipped and preparing bills
● of Preformed lading. Inventory control, warehouse audits, and visual inspection of shipments.
● Prepared export control paperwork for international shipping,
● Equipment used in performing job duties include; forklifts, pallet jack, hand truck, shrink wrap machine, labeling machine.
Lockheed Martin April 2008 – March 2010
Shipping/ ● Prepared Receiving production items for shipping, recording materials shipped and preparing bills
● of Experienced lading. with Mil-Spec, and ESD packaging requirements.
● Able to layout, fabricate, and assemble nonstandard shipping crates and boxes, such as
● the Proficient pallets with for equipment forklifts, pallet that jack, is sent hand through truck, export banding control. equipment, shrink wrap machine,
● calibrated Verified export scales, control labeling paperwork. machine, Routed and stencil export machine. control items to the proper authorities for processing. Insured approved packing materials were used in the shipment of all
● export Prepared control paperwork items. for shipping and receiving of RMA, RA, and RGA items.
● Scheduled items for pick-up and delivery, using commercial and independent
● transportation Prepared shippers services. and bills of ladings.
● Prepared DD250's, DD1149's, Memorandum of Shipments, contract shippers and warranty returns (DD1348's).
AFFES Auto Pride Aug 2000 – 2003
Fort Irwin, CA
Mechanic ● Customer / A.A service, answering phones, scheduling mechanics and service, ordering parts,
● and Operated operating computer the cash based register. software used for checking inventory items, researched auto- parts using an on-line database system linked to several local parts stores inventory. Utilized “ RealData “ software for retrieving repair information. AAFES auto pride software for receiving parts and stock items, processing work orders. As-well as PO,s
● and Mechanic RMA’s duties; lube and oil changes, radiator flushes, brakes, and various other light mechanic work.
Hair to Wear Aug 1992– 1998
Hesperia, CA, Green Valley, NV
Owner ● Started Operator with and an Proprietor empty store and built a successful business
● Responsible for all aspects of running a retail business
● Purchasing products, sales, inventory and bookkeeping
● Successfully operated two locations for over 5 years EDUCATION
Victor Valley College
Associates of Science Victorville, CA.