Executive Administrative Assistant
Deer Park, TX
Accomplished Administrative Professional, 10+ years' progressive experience and significant expertise in the following areas:
• Proficient in coordinating logistics of meetings and events as well as domestic and international travel arrangements; including VISA and Passport Renewals and Application processing, securing required documents to foreign entities, support sales tracking, order processing and purchasing with funding requests; background with petrochemical, technical, financial, real estate and construction industries.
• Onboarding and Exit Procedures for Employees as well obtaining all New Employee equipment via MAC and Aveska Tools. Reconciled Expense Reports using Concur.
• Electronic scanning, data research and production reporting, research and accessing Drilling databases. Renewal of Memberships and Training. Organizing on-site events.
• Computer skills with Word, Excel, Quicken, Access, WordPerfect, Microsoft office e-mail and the Internet on Windows platform; skilled with office equipment operations, and data entry Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Staff Support Specialist - Contract
ExxonMobil - Baytown, TX
Contract Assignment preparation of Reports and detailed Job Packs for field personnel. LPO daily reporting utilizing Impact Sofftware. Ensure job trailers are fully equipped for field personnel. Executive Administrative Assistant
CBI - The Woodlands, TX
January 2013 to September 2017
• Report to Vice President of Finance, supporting 6 Managers, and department of 26 Auditors
• Preparation of all Travel for the VP, Managers and the department.
• Prepared Expense Reports for Vice President and four managers using Concur
• Ran various Reports
• Scheduled Meetings, Reserved Meeting Rooms
• Obtained Software and Equipment as needed, complied Meeting and Presentation Materials
• Performing on Boarding and Exit of Personnel
SM Energy - Houston, TX
July 2012 to January 2013
- Contract Assignment
• Served on the Anadarko JV Team reconciling production of 402 wells daily at Eagle Ford
• Preparation of Fracking Reports.
• Generated well log, completion and drilling files. Compiling TVD data.
• Lease File Management in Land Department
Executive Administrative Assistant
Shell Oil - Houston, TX
January 2011 to June 2012
- Contract Assignment
• Reported to General Manager and Line Manager to Technical Safety.
• Word processing, electronic filing and faxing, preparation of expense reports, data entry. Calendar all meetings in Microsoft Outlook, compiling and reporting Engineering team reports for Houston, New Orleans, Brazil and Canada Shell offices.
Executive Administrative Assistant and PA
Administaff - Houston, TX
March 2010 to January 2011
• Secretary and Administrative duties for Financial Advertising Agency
• Prepared and filed demographic reports using Claritas. Updated Access client database. Answered phones, greeted visitors. Coordinated all company functions. Maintained daily office needs and files, hard copy and electronically.
• Liasoned with CFO for Accounts Receivable and Payable. Processed vendor payments Maintained calendars and set appointments and meetings.
Engineering Administrative Assistant
General Electric - GE AERO Energy - Houston, TX
July 2008 to July 2009
- Contract Assignment with Adecco Technical
• Served as secretary to High Performance Engineering Applications Manager and supported performance electrical and mechanical engineering teams.
• Maintained calendars, scheduled meetings, answered and routed calls. Responsible for filing electronically. Set up and assisted new engineers to the department. Coordinated departmental functions. Greeted visitors. Participated in GE Volunteer projects.
• Updated and revised modifications to GE Specification Manuals electronically. Executive Administrative Assistant
July 2005 to July 2008
• Served as secretary to the president of an upstream oil and Gas company.
• Function as point of contact for personnel, gaugers and pumpers of producing wells and compiling production data into report form. Manage permitting with Texas Railroad Commission, along with pipeline renewals and related monthly reports. File natural gas and related reports to Texas state comptroller and reports to Mississippi oil and gas board for field of seven wells. Researched drilling data bases.
• Update insurance agent on surface-to-pipeline equipment lists for each well, to ensure proper coverage under $5 million policy.
• Prepare payments for royalty owners and working-interest participants. Manage office accounts payable and banking. Maintain calendar, receive and route phone calls, and greet visitors. KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Key participant in successful drilling of three wells. Supervised vendor invoicing and payment schedules. Distributed daily testing and drilling reports. ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
Mortgages Direct - Houston, TX
March 2002 to June 2005
Independently maintained contractual agreements with 110 lending organizations. Tracked and renewed licensing in several states.
• Independently obtained brokerage licensing for 14 states in period of six months. Identified individual requirements, completed complex documentation, obtained surety bonds, and followed through to completion.
• Initiated requests for quotes and selected underwriter for $300,000 errors-and-omissions policy, and instrumental in acquiring warehouse lines of credit from five lending institutions. ASSISTANT TO CONTROLLER
Agar Corp - Houston, TX
1999 to 2002
Participated in diverse financial, sales and legal responsibilities for international oil company. KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Personally, assisted Israel-based owner throughout construction and setup of new office facility, assuring smooth transition with minimal business interruption. EXECUTIVE SECRETARY / OFFICE MANAGER
PTS Labs International Inc - Houston, TX
1991 to 1999
• Supported general manager of core analysis lab serving petrochemical industry. Monitored workflow of 20 employees, including lab supervisors and technicians. Interacted with clientele.
• Led cost-effective administrative operations that included purchasing of lab / office supplies and maintenance of equipment and vehicles. Letter of Recommendation available. Schlumberger, Houston, Texas
• Reported to national sales manager for Solartron Division, with key responsibilities in tracking quotations, sales orders and commissions for 50 manufacturer representatives nationwide.
• Developed and maintained monthly statistical reports on costs, budget and order status.
• Letter of Recommendation available.
• Independently provided support to manager of US operations for Malbranque Valve Division.
• Responsible for travel, secretarial services, customer support and shipping / export. Also performed bookkeeping and statistical reporting to French headquarters. Education
High school or equivalent
flexible, dependable and adaptable; well organized, independently and in team endeavors; professional demeanor, with very strong work ethic