***** ******** **. **** *. Thornton, Co
Experienced Injection molding supervisor
Manufacturing and production professional skilled in leading high-producing teams using lean manufacturing to reduce costs and increase process efficiency.
• Work independently, under minimal supervision.
• Lean Manufacturing and continuing improvement.
• Knowledgeable of quality control standards.
• Lead a medium team of people in execution of daily production task, work scheduling.
• Perform problem solving to develop corrective action for customer issues.
• OEE entering data verification.
• ADP payroll weekly verification vacation/time off/holiday approvals.
• MS office proficient.
• Interview, hire, train and coach staff members. Train new employees to perform trimming, molding, assembling, material handling, daily duties.
• Mentor team members to ensure they perform their work properly.
• Ensure all the projects are completed within the timelines provided.
• Knowledgeable of quality control standards. 1st. articles.
• Troubleshoot and adjust molding parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output.
• Perform mold changes in a minimum time.
• On time delivery
• Weekly production schedule adjust/modification.
• Scan gun entry.
• Zebra Designer Label system. Print labels modification of them.
• Instruction sheets print/modification.
• CPR/EMERGENCY KIT trained. LICENSED
• CAMT lean manufacturing certification.
• Mechanically inclined, hand/power tools knowledge.
• Mold temperatures managing, chiller, thermolator fix, clogged water lines, startup/shutdown.
• Do/modify work instructions for every job in the company.
• 5S Kaizen Lean Manufacturing. Label/organize everything in the company.
• Work injury forms, send employees to hospitals/clinics in case of a work accident.
• Provide a workplace that is free from serious safetzy and health hazard.
• Making adjustment to obtain a better quality product.
• 3 Years of experience with ARBURG, TOSHIBA, HAITIAN presses hydraulic and electric from 43t to 390t.
• Ran plastic injection molding machine equipment.
• Setup/configuration of routers, fixtures.
• Aided in process design and tooling improvements to increase productivity and quality.
• Troubleshoot mechanical and processing problems.
• Suggested mold and machine-specific repairs and improvements to increase production of high quality parts.
Arc Group Worldwide (Aug 18- Present) Manufacturing supervisor
7040 County Rd 20
Alfred Manufacturing (Aug 15- Aug 18) Injection Molding Supervisor
4398 Elati St
Checkers Industrial Products (0ct 10- Aug 15) Production Supervisor
620 Compton St