Dr. V. Koul
Associate Professor/ Deputy Director sports.
Lovely Professional University.
Contact No- 078********
Name : Dr.V. Kaul
Date of Birth : 04/04/1964
Complete Residential Address: House No599,
Defense colony, Old
Jalandhar Cantt. Punjab
Complete Address of Office : Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar- Delhi
G.T.Road (NH-1) Phagwara,Punjab144411
Category : General
Educational Qualification : BA, BPEd, MPEd, PhD
Research Experience : 23 years
Field of Specialization : Education
A confident, fully committed, capable and hard working professional, who possess the
required vision and ability to organize and administrate, while at the same time encourage
sportsman to develop their skills, knowledge and confidence. Possess extensive knowledge of
competitive sports, training methodology. Skilled in preparing annual budgets, monitoring
key accounts. Having ability to handle complex assignments effectively and possessing the
confidence to work as part of team or individual. Who has over 23 years of invaluable
experience in teaching and developing sports.
• Presently working as Associate Professor Deputy Director,Physical education and
sports, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara.(2004)
• Worked as PGT (physical education) Dashmesh Public School Faridkot from1996-
1. International Achievements: Nine students From LPU Represented India in
Handball, Shooting (Medal)Boxing (Medal),Judo (Medal), Softball and Karate
2. National Achievements: Fifty Seven students of LPU represented different states in
Senior national and got medals in Boxing,Kick Boxing,Karate,
3. AIU events: Organized Sixteen National University Games in different
sports(Handball, Badminton, Chess, Football, Softball thrice, Boxing Thrice,
Basketball, Kho-Kho Twice, E-sports. Tug-of-War, and Baseball,
4. National Events: Organized Ten National/State Championships in different sports.
(Softball twice, Wushu, Basketball,Boxing, Football, Kabaddi, Volleyball,
Bodybuilding and Cricket).
5. Internal National events: Organized Two International sports events.(Cricket series
between India and Pakistan, Dostana Cricket Cup of Blind 2015 and Cricket
Series with Sunshine University team, Afghanistan)
6. Organized two national camps of Softball (W) and American Football (M).
7. National Camps: Organized 8 workshops on Judo, Wushu, Softball Badminton,
Cricket, Shooting, Bodybuilding and American football.
8. Accompanied with Jr. Softball (W) team to China as team Leader in 2015.
9. Accompanied with Indian American football Team(M) to Mexico as team Leader in
10. Intramural events:Organized Inter-Hostel, Inter-School, open championship, Trials
for selection of University team and organized coaching camps. Organized
Annual Athletic meet at LPU since 2004.
11. Designed curriculum, syllabus, scheme and academic policy for different programs of
physical education. (CPED. BPE, BPED, MPED and M Phil).
12. Evaluated eight PhD thesis.
13. Guided fifteen students of MPhil physical education and Ten students of M.P.Ed.
14. Attended Three International conferences, Seven National Conferences, Five National
Seminars and Nine Workshops.
15. Represented State Jammu and Kashmir in Softball Federation cup.
Place: Jalandhar Dr. VirjiKoul