SL COURSE SPECIALIZATION INSTITUTION/ UNIVERSITY % YEAR
Master of Business
MG University 72.32 2014-2016
* ***helor of Arts (BA) English Literature
Calicut University 78.40 2011-2014
Board of Public
Board of Public
MBA graduate with more than 2 years of experience in office administration and human resource management. Looking for a suitable opening for the position of a HR Administrator where I can utilize my knowledge and skills to achieve organizational goals. CAREER SNAPSHOT
FATHIMA AMAL K.F
AREAS OF INTEREST
Recruitment/ Staffing & Training.
Employee compensation/ Benefit administration.
Employee Performance/ Job Satisfaction/ appraisal.
Certificate in advanced office administration.
Certificate in communicative English.
Higher focus course in yoga, meditation, value education, career guidance, personality development and life management skills.
Page 2 of 3 CV of Fathima Amal
Organization : COLOR VILLE, Kerala
Position : HR & Admin Executive.
Duration : June 2016 – July 2018 (2 Years, 2 Months) Reporting to : HR Manager
WORK EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
Responsibilities held: -
- Plan & identify the requirement with department heads and make job description.
- recruitment search (Internal or Though Job portals/Ads), invite applications, screen the best candidates, hold interviews, support in selection & placement, conduct training and development.
- Establishing performance standards and revise as needed, communicate standards & expectations with all employees through formal internal memo.
- Measure the actual performance, comparing with standard benchmark and discuss the results with the management. Prepare an action plan and formalize it for strict adherence.
- Taking care of hiring and personnel action information, basic employee data, compensation & benefit program information, tax records, employment actions, health, medical, & safety data.
- Keep all allowed access information confidentially.
Compensation & benefit administration
- Communicate Insurance plans, retirement benefits, sick and casual leaves, maternity leave, vacation entitlement (paid &non-paid) with employees and provide proper assistance.
- Administration of an employee’s financial records, salaries, wages, bonuses, deductions & net pay.
- Consultation, answering employee queries, identifying & resolving work place issue, facilitation, measuring employee satisfaction & morale and Ensure good working environment.
- Assist with day to day activities and provide relevant clerical and administrative support to departments.
Page 3 of 3 CV of Fathima Amal
Fathima Amal K.F
EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES/ ACHIEVEMENTS
Active member of college arts organizing committee.
MS office applications (Power point, Word, Excel, Outlook)
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING/ SEMINARS ATTENDED
Conducted organizational study in KSE LTD.
Attended national seminar on role of primary co-operative societies in agricultural finance with special reference to Kerala
Participated in emerging young entrepreneurs meet conducted in association with MSME training institute, Govt. of India.
Conducted project study in KLF Nirmal industries Pvt. Ltd. On ‘work life balance of women employee and its impact on job satisfaction.’ PERSONAL DOSSIER
Age, Date of Birth : 24, 27th October, 1993
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Malayalam & Tamil.
Permanent Residence : Thrissur, Kerala, India
Present Residence : Building No: 11, Zone: 43, Street: 913 Fareej Al Ali, Doha, Qatar.
Nationality : Indian
1. Dr. S.V Sreekanth, Professor & HOD, MES AIMAT Marampally. Ph.: +91-938*-**-**-**, E-mail: email@example.com 2. Mr. Jithin C.V, HR Manager, Color Ville, Kerala. Ph.: +91-974*-***-***, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Communication o Optimistic o Team work
o Focus on customer &
o Problem solving/decision
o Confident and determined