AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Typing & word-processing
Raising credit notes
MS Office applications
“I feel that my greatest
strengths are firstly my
willingness to take
responsibility for all the
administrative duties within an
office. Secondly my skill at
working efficiently as part of a
team, and forming solid
personal bonds with other staff
members, and thirdly my desire
to work with existing
management teams on any ad
Olowu Abiodun Abimbola
A team player, with a commitment to customer service, who possesses a long track record of working in various administrative roles, coupled with good PC skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels. CAREER HISTORY
Recruitment Company -Lagos
Responsible for all the administrative processes within the Office, as well as providing general secretarial support to enable the smooth and effective running of the office.
• Following standardized company procedures relating to all aspects of Office performance.
• Answering incoming calls in a professional manner.
• Maintaining suitable and sufficient office stationary levels.
• Establishing stationary requirements for the Office.
• Resourcing of candidates and appropriately advertising for and recruiting place-able staff.
• Processing of all the payroll on a weekly basis.
• Managing payroll and other tasks relating to staff wages.
• Updating databases with confidential and relevant information.
• Sourcing candidates C.V’s from various job boards or other media sources.
• Ensuring that all information and documentation is compliant with guidelines of the Data Protection Act.
• Arranging interviews and confirming interviews by email.
• Coordinating and communicating activities for the Office, including all employee events.
Supported the Director and Senior Leadership of the business by providing administration support for their roles. This included completing staff rotas, as well as working with the management team on ad hoc tasks as required. Duties:
• Organized the set-up of all Office meetings.
• Processed correspondence in responses to customer complaints.
• Filed and maintained accounting and payroll records.
• Distributed payslips on a weekly basis.
• Got holiday request forms signed off.
• Took minutes during staff meetings.
• Inputted details onto databases during busy periods. PERSONAL SKILLS
Tactful & articulate
No 10, Bailey street Abule
EVENTS ASSISTANT Aug 2008 – Feb 2009
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Competent on all Microsoft Office program.
• Creating financial and statistical reports using spreadsheets.
• Comfortable working with numerical data.
• Taking prompt, decisive and corrective action to rectify any short comings.
• Able to use office equipment like copiers, fax’s, scanners, printers, computers and office software.
• Analyzing problems by collecting data, establish facts, and drawing valid conclusions
• Ability to spot issues and opportunities before others.
• Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated.
• Always challenging the status quo.
• Active team member with self-drive and motivation.
• Possessing knowledge of all relevant software & hotel management IT systems. Personal
• Acting with the highest ethical standards, and always treating others fairly
& with respect.
• A creative & innovative thinker.
• Having a practical approach to problem solving.
• Willing to be accountable, liable, & answerable for actions & decisions. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
Yaba College of Technology
Diploma in polymer technology 2015-2017
REFERENCES – Available on request