Adrian L. Elliott
ADRIAN L. ELLIOTT
A proven leader who balances the needs of management, provides excellent customer service, and maintains confidentially and schedules with ease. A proven leader with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and intermediate Excel skills. An effective communicator with solid team leadership skills and diversified experience in client services. Professional Experience
McCalla Raymer Leibert Peirce-
Evictions Legal Assistant 2014-Present
• Managing the entire eviction process from referral to eviction of the property for all counties located within Georgia and Mississippi
• Communicate with all GA & MS magistrate, state, federal, local and superior court staff and law enforcement officials, both via email and over the phone. In a courteous and professional manner and request updates on cases, hearings, and service of process. To maintain team and court calendars and keep attorneys aware of scheduled events and approaching deadlines
• E-file and paper file documents with local, state, federal and appellate courts
• Communicate with all evictions and closing attorneys in a courteous and professional manner and report court hearings and file updates
• Correspond with borrowers and occupants remaining in foreclosed residences in a professional and firm-but-courteous manner
• Draft eviction documents, borrower and tenant correspondence, cash-for-keys contracts, and other eviction-related documents under supervision of attorneys
• Respond quickly (usually within 24 hours) to client requests for updates on eviction files, court cases, and borrower communications
• Balance responsibilities and display sound judgment in prioritizing certain tasks over others
• Skill in multitasking and managing heavy case workload
• Excellent attention to detail in drafting emails and documents Adrian L. Elliott
RCO Legal/Johnson & Freedman LLC
Intake/Affidavit Publishing Processor 2013-2014
• Managed the entire foreclosure process from referral to post-foreclosure sale
• Provided all necessary loan documentation to counsel, to proceed with foreclosure within federal guidelines
• Reviewed and executed legal documents needed to proceed with foreclosure within federal guidelines
• Worked with counsel to ensure that each milestone of the foreclosure process was completed within the specific timeline for that state and/or investor
• Managed high-priority GSE portfolio including Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, VA, and Ginnie Mae loans
• Managed and processed multiple client portfolios of 500+ legal advertisements and affidavits on behalf of Johnson & Freedman LLC on a monthly basis
• Managed Client Oriented timelines of foreclosure.
• Processed Foreclosure Packages to send to borrower and client advising of scheduled sale
• Provided daily customer service to borrowers via telephone and email correspondence
• Monitored multiple client systems to maintain system compliance Adrian L. Elliott
• Worked closely with a team of 4 for the Statewide Publishing portfolio with 500+ monthly referrals.
• Performed several key processes necessary for legal and efficient completion of the foreclosure process.
• Responsible for Assignment of Mortgage (AOM) Title, Pre-Sale, Title Proofing, 24 Hour Review, Post sale, and SCRA/Bankruptcy Searches
• Generated and reviewed reports by remediating and ensuring that deadlines were met with all investor/client guidelines.
• Trained new team members, responded to all inquiries, and assisted them in resolving issues.
• Reviewed title examinations, ordered assignments of mortgage, and drafted various documents to complete chain of title and improve the continued flow of client referrals.
• Monitored and navigated shared client systems and emails as a liaison between JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A and Johnson & Freedman Law Firm in completion of daily tasks and compliance maintenance. Education
Alabama State University, Montgomery, AL
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
Adrian L. Elliott
Proven leader in customer service & service lead
Proficent in MS Office Suite
Certification of Completion of CFBD & Fair Debt Management Courses