Certified engineer with broad educational and professional background including 14 months of experience in the areas of: Information Technologies Analytics Database Management and Access Electrical Engineering Geographic Information Systems.
●Amazon Simple Storage Service
Programmer Analyst Cognizant 05/2017 - 12/2017
● Worked on React JS.
● Developed web applications using the above technologies. Business Analyst Intern Vitreous Health 06/2016 – 12/2016
● Worked on structured and unstructured data.
● Hands on experience on MySQL, MONGODB, R programming.
● Worked on prescriptive, descriptive analysis and data modelling. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Scoop Soup Knowledge Processing Technologies(https://github.com/sreecharan15)
● The function of the system is to detect fake news and guide users on the relevance of the news. The system is a tool for users where they can search different trending news, forwarded messages through social media or any other platform and check the authenticity of the news and decide whether or not the searched topic is fake or factual. When user finds a news on any of the social media platforms, the user would copy the text of news and use it as an Input or query for our system. Based on the document collection we have, we will retrieve all the relevant documents and indicate how much authenticity is present in the news. Movie Ratnam Knowledge Representing Technologies
● In this project we show the information of the movies along with the imdb ratings, poster and description about the movie and cast. A link is also provided which directs to the imdb website. COURSE WORK
Knowledge Processing Technologies Analytical Thinking Knowledge Representing Technologies
Scholarship in IST Data Warehousing Database Management and Access Introduction to GIS Visual Analytics Web and Mobile 1 EDUCATION
MS – Master of Science, Information Sciences and Technologies, 3.00 GPA Rochester Institute of Technology BA – Bachelor of Technology, Electrical Engineering, 8.2/10 GPA VIT University, Vellore, INDIA