Nokuthula Cynthia Mkhize
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.
I was excited to read the advert with great interest. I have several years of experience in variety of fields including reception and administration.
In addition to my extensive office experience and customer service, I have strong communication skills, able to work under minimal supervision as I take pride in my work and seeing that tasks are timorously completed, very open minded person who’s always willing to learn new things by paying close attention to detail. Being self-motivated, eager to learn and the fact that I Completed my Wealth Management (NQF5) course, Banking Certificate -that makes me the best candidate for the position as I find challenges rewarding and ready to grow with the company. I am currently assisting students with their registrations, giving them mentoring and coaching whenever it necessary, doing inductions for our new clients. Collecting and sending exams to relevant Damelin Branches . Sales is not my priority –but sales it my passion, I really enjoy working as a sales person as I brought in lot of sales on 2015.
In view of the aforementioned I am seeking employment in your practice in order to broaden my horizon and seek new challenges that will show evidence of my growth. I believe all I need is an opportunity; the rest is up to me. I am available for an interview at any time during the coming weeks. I look forward to hearing from you.
Curriculum Vitae of
Nokuthula Cynthia Mkhize
Surname : Mkhize
Full Names : Nokuthula Cynthia
Identity Number : 830**********
Date of Birth : 30/09/1983
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Single
Health : Good
Nationality : South African
Driver License : Code 10 (Own Car) PDP applied.
Postal Address : 247 Thulani Masango RD
E-Mail : email@example.com
Mobile : +27-818******
: +31 0035353
Preferred communication : Email
School : Buhlebemfundo Secondary School
Highest Grade Passed : Grade 12
Year Completed : 2005
Subjects Passed : English
Institution : Be Rich Training Centre
Matric/Equivalent : Computerized till (certificate) Year obtained 10 March 2013
Reports Methods of payment
Functions Daily cash banking
Shoplifting Ringing up the sales
Shop hygiene Programming operation
Basic features Emergency response plan
Code of conduct Employee purchase policy
About business Loading and removing paper roll.
HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Institution : Damelin
Qualification : NC: Wealth Management 5 (120
: (NQF LEVEL 5)
Modules ( too long to show)
Year Completed : 2016
Institution : Bankseta
: NC Banking NQF5 (120 credits)
Year Completed 2017
Process banking transactions
Educate a customer on bank products and services.
Transfer and close of bank account.
Monitor and manage information technology risk in a banking environment.
Determine the banking related financial needs of a business.
Provide sales related service within the banking sector.
Apply the banking related direct selling techniques.
Identify product features, advantages and benefits to the customer.
Explain legislative and regulatory requirements and their impacts. HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Institution : Impangele Health Education
Qualification : Home Based Care Giver, First Aid,
Completion Year : 2002
HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Institution : ETDPSETA
Qualification : Assessor Course (Registered
Assessor with ETDPSETA)
Completion Year : 2016
Bankseta : BankSeta Assessor scope
Institution : Lyceum College
Qualification : Diploma in Grade R Teaching
Year : 2017
Duration : 3 years (currently on 1st year)
• Period: January 2004 – December 2004
• Organization: Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Hospital
• Position: Care giver
• Tasks: Admitting patients, vital signs, bed baths, feeding unconscious patients
• Period: – January 2010-December 2011
• Organization: Dolphin Liquors/Butchery
• Position: Bookkeeper/cashier
• Tasks: Cashier, bank recon, responsible for employees pay slips Reason for leaving career growth development
• Period: January 2012-december 2012
• Organization: Sgegede First Aid Training
• Position : Course coordinator
• Tasks: responsible for incoming and outgoing calls, liaising with students, mentoring and coaching, taking minutes, liaising with suppliers (Walton’s) Responding to student queries via email, assisting them with registration forms Reason for leaving: Career growth development.
• Period: June 2014
• Organization: Damelin
• Position : Cleaner (June-August 2014) Responsible for cleaning Offices And kitchens
Receptionist (September to December 2014) Switchboard Operator (Promotion)
2015 to 2018 Learnership coordinator (Inseta and
Responsible for incoming and outgoing calls
Liaising with students, sending emails, arranging exam venues, assessing of Portfolios, collecting exams from other Damelin Campuses
Mentoring & coaching for those who don’t understand Portfolio of evidence, giving them support regarding their studies, sending their results, checking files for verification, sending reports to relevant SETAS, uploading of Learners to INSETA system, making sure that they receive their certificate on time, Bankseta Liaison Person
Maintainig spreadsheet of qualifications and skills programme certificate received from the SETA’s
Generating skills programme certificates for learners who have attended the course at Damelin
Informing Learners that their certificates are ready for collection
Coordinate assistant in T and D (Trainer development )
Reason for leaving Resigned (due to personal growth) Business Development Duties
Bringing in new business, assist students to fill enrolment forms, doing inductions explaining about Portfolio, mentoring and coaching for those who do not understand POE.
• Period: 01 February 2019 till present
• Organization: Cebisa Learning and development Academy
• Position: Course coordinator
• Tasks uploading students to INseta system,liasing with Students enrolling students,mentoring and coaching (face to face) accreditation process, capturing learners on the system. LMS tool management, managing students through
LMS,issueing of RMA certificates
Facilitating Consumer course under Rand mutual assurance (RMA) Reason for leaving: Current
I’m currently attending church in Holy Church in Zion, and I was appointed as an Auditor by my Pastor (Gcwabaza)
Duties Cash flow, Managing petty cash, doing reports Bank reconciliation every month, make sure that
CRJ, CPJ and bank recon are up to date.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Mother Tongue - isiZulu
• Can understand, speak, read & write English. (Advanced Level)
• Can understand & speak IsiXhosa (Beginners Level) Computer Skills:
• MSOffice (MS word, Excel) (Advanced Level)
• Email (Advanced Level)
• Listening: I have received training in listening skills & applied it daily in my capacity as a volunteer.
• Writing: Advanced written communication skills, able to adapt writing style, content and pitch appropriately to a target audience.
• Presenting: Well developed interpersonal skills, excels developing effective relationships with a diverse range of people.
• Decision Making: I am able to facilitate the career decision-making of others. The volunteer environment is loosely structured which allows me to decide how to manage my time.
• Leadership: I have had extensive involvement in both Mentoring and coaching people with HIV /AIDS, giving them hope
• Housekeeping, ordering stationery &organizing startup meetings on a daily basis.
I worked in Financial services for 5 years (FIAS credits) enrolling and Mentoring below programs:
Long Term insurance (intermediate)
Short term insurance (intermediate)
Wealth Management Insurance (Advanced)
Regulatory exam RE5 (advance)
I have 2 years’ experience in Academic advisory center Academic advisory Damelin Student Academic Advisory Center(AAC) Job description
Assisting student over the phone.
Assisting them with their Portfolios of evidence (POE)
Assisting them on how to submit their assignment
Assisting Students with their Student Portal issues and time tables. Skills and Experiences
People’s skills, interpersonal skills
Strong administration skills
Extremely professional in condition, being conscientious of representing the Company and upholding its reputation
I am currently assisting community on how to live a positive life after you are affected with HIV AIDS and advising them on how important to take your medication daily.
Part time work
Grade R Teacher
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
1. Name : Miss Zuzile Xulu
Occupation : Manager
Organization : Dolphin Liquors
Contact : +277********
2. Name : Grant Stead
Occupation : Operation Manager
Organization : Damelin
Contact : +27-31-713****
School of banking and insurance references (Students I dealt with) 1. Nivendhra Ramchurran 074*******
2. Colette Wilken 072*******
3. Koobentheran Govender 072*******
4. Tenniel Joyce 072*******
5. Kameshni Govender 082*******
Cebisa Learning and Development Academy references: Name: Zandile Dludla
I trust that the information above, together with my curriculum vitae provides adequate information for your perusal. I am a self-motivated and highly driven young woman who is not only ambitious but very much of where she is headed. I am looking for better opportunities to broaden my knowledge. I pride myself in being a delight and highly orientated individual constantly seeking growth and development. I see myself as a very friendly and I have excellent communication skills. I enjoy a good challenge and try to refrain from mediocrity and stagnation. I am hard working individual and very loyal. I go all out in whatever I choose to do and for this reason alone I will be an assist to you and your Company. I am very confident person which I believe reflects in my work that I produce. I am quick to learn and apply knowledge gained. I have always been told that I am a hard worker which you will see in my work should you choose to give me the opportunity to prove myself and my capabilities to you